Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157673

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Hearing a lot of talk..but funnily enough not any here about SD tagging tactics on the Hickmott twins during the game.......not sure that is allowed either....perhaps Stiffy is jumping before gets pushed....as for Dodd...perhaps he has a managerial position elsewhere in the pipe line.....as for Foster....perhaps he has other offers as well to consider.....Can't coach juniors all your life I guess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157674

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
Tagging the Hickmott brothers LOL who was supposedly doing that Freeze and who was your 'reliable' source Outerseagull? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only player I saw who had close checking tactics applied to him was Bain any comment to make on that Freeze?! :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157675

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

Freezin wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote: Just as I thought ...nothing to see here...move on.

www.wafootball.com.au/news/15886/simply-...rand-final-statement

On the contrary it found you did have players behind the ball in the last few minutes which goes against the coaching guidelines designed by the Vic blow in Mick Ablett, your coach (an ex maggot I might add) even admitted you broke the coaching guidelines when interviewed but predictably it was going to be given the all clear if Scandall was involved.
As I posted earlier Scandall would have this swept under the carpet that is now reaching Mt Everest proportions at Roberts Rd!

I assume by a few minutes BH you mean 2?.....lot of sweeping by both sides of the argument here....but we can agree that both sides have agreed all the fuss is around the last few minutes of the game.....something both BC and BH have categorically stated......so atleast we agree on something I guess.

That's the whole point.
I'm led to believe the rule is not a rule as such. Is simply a "guideline" apparently.
As was said previously, the totally inept WAFC will say there is nothing to see here!!!

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157677

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: Tagging the Hickmott brothers LOL who was supposedly doing that Freeze and who was your 'reliable' source Outerseagull? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only player I saw who had close checking tactics applied to him was Bain any comment to make on that Freeze?! :whistle:

Really not too sure who to believe TBH....you say Deng gets decapitated, yet another says Deng ducked into the tackle because he ain't got a left foot.....you say you didn't say what BC said you did....when in fact you did on page 8 of this thread.....a few is not 2...LOL......come end of the day SD had plenty more inside 50s than Subi to be well ahead before the last 2 or few minutes of the games events.....think that is the sodium crux here come end of the day BH....wasted opportunities.....deflect, point fingers, WAFC vent, use whatever coping strategy you need mate

.....if footy games were decided in a few minutes of action, than I am pretty sure EF would of won a few more than 2(or a few) this year.....but however they are not.....just loving the banter however much sodium is being vented and shared around.....losing always leaves a salty taste in the mouth esp a GF loss too....double dose of sodium right there!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157729

• Beasley Hutton
Is there a more inept sporting body than the WAFC?
Despite the directive of instant dismissal to any coach who breached the coaching guidelines only 2 days before the GF it would seem the only coach left in the Colts is the transgressor himself!!!
Also no surprise to see Dean Maggots had a part to play in this....

thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/subiacos-wafl-...oaches-ng-b88971567z

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157732

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Beasley Hutton wrote: Is there a more inept sporting body than the WAFC?
Despite the directive of instant dismissal to any coach who breached the coaching guidelines only 2 days before the GF it would seem the only coach left in the Colts is the transgressor himself!!!

BH the whole thing STINKS... for sum reason they have some type of protective force field around $ubi, I dare say their X president has a lot to do with it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157734

• Beasley Hutton

Falcon wrote:

BH the whole thing STINKS... for sum reason they have some type of protective force field around $ubi, I dare say their X president has a lot to do with it..

It is not just the X Pres at HQ Falc!

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157740

• waflrules
  • Thank you received: 1
Townsend running an agenda here. Those coaches had made their decision not to continue long before the GF.

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157746

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 385

No.

This "guidelines" breach issue won't die because of the inept response from the WAFC. Now we know the fourth umpire was charged with policing "guideline" breaches during the game, including potentially paying a free kick and did nothing! They were red hot on it during the H&A season so why flub it Grand Final day??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Grassroots

Good luck in the colts 5 years 6 months ago #157749

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Apparently Dazzler the umps missed a guy getting decapitated as well....so if they can miss something like that, not sure how they are expected to see a guideline indiscretion TBH....

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 264 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes