Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153653

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote: BC could you please provide a list of the Subiaco reserves' players we should recruit for 2019?

go and make your own list...I'm just making a suggestion which I think is a valid one....I couldn't care less if you consider it or not.

Then I suggest you keep your own counsel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153655

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
FMD...you lot are so inbred and insular in your thinking you belong in West Virginia or Tasmania...heaven forbid someone from the outside makes a legitimate suggestion based on his own club's experiences.

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153667

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: FMD...you lot are so inbred and insular in your thinking you belong in West Virginia or Tasmania...heaven forbid someone from the outside makes a legitimate suggestion based on his own club's experiences.

There's the rub: if you were truly motivated in making a legitimate attempt to improve the lot of the WAFL and specifically Swans then you would follow up and provide a list of Subiaco players that you thing LEGITIMATELY would be receptive to moving to Swans and would LEGITIMATELY improve Swans.

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153668

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
BC interesting when we asked 42 to provide his list on a discussion we were having a few weeks back....he never did....so not sure why he is getting all cranky and asking you to provide a list BC....LOL

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153672

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: BC interesting when we asked 42 to provide his list on a discussion we were having a few weeks back....he never did....so not sure why he is getting all cranky and asking you to provide a list BC....LOL

What I won't miss in 2019 are your puerile attempts at humour.

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153673

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: FMD...you lot are so inbred and insular in your thinking you belong in West Virginia or Tasmania...heaven forbid someone from the outside makes a legitimate suggestion based on his own club's experiences.

God give me strength but I tend to agree with BC here, he merely offered a suggestion. I think what the others are up in arms about is near on all of your Reserves players, and Colts for that matter would be on your protected 40 list. $ubi have possibly 12+ of your guns not listed in that 40 because they are earning top dollar and no other clubs can get near the same $$$ so no need to protect them which ultimately sires up 12+ of your lesser lights. The other G6 clubs can not do that.

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153677

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
I'm sure the club will review its football operations at the end of the year and one of the key questions will be if they can increase the scope of their recruitment to offer opportunities to those in Ammo's/country/other WAFL teams reserves that want to try their luck. I also hope there is some sort of analysis as to why someone like Matt Rogers found it necessary to walk out of the club with three game left in the season.

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153681

• Talking Footy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

swan42 wrote: BC could you please provide a list of the Subiaco reserves' players we should recruit for 2019?

Anyone on their list would be worth a look

just saying

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153688

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
Leedy all of the Subiaco league team last Saturday are in the protected 40.

Swans v Subi at Leederville 5 years 8 months ago #153694

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

swan42 wrote:

Freezin wrote: BC interesting when we asked 42 to provide his list on a discussion we were having a few weeks back....he never did....so not sure why he is getting all cranky and asking you to provide a list BC....LOL

What I won't miss in 2019 are your puerile attempts at humour.

Actually not humour 42...just the truth......you were asked repeatedly by BC and I to back up your claims in one of your incessant rants....you never did or felt the need too.....your arrogance is on par with that lot at the WAFC TBH.....so why bitch at BC for not listing some Subi boys who SD might need in 2019....oh that's right you won't be around apparently, so would should BC bother.....as if you won't be watching SD play next year....pull the other one...

Last edit: by Freezin.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 846 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977