Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151972

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

swan42 wrote: David Ellard may have been present at Swans' recovery session today. So to paraphrase Mark Twain with respect to Ellard the reports of my retirement are greatly exaggerated.

My source is very close to the players 42 being an ex not so retired one, he wouldnt make this up either as he bleeds black & white, but I hope he is wrong. Maybe there was a change of heart overnight after yesterdays debacle ?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151974

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Swandog wrote:

swan42 wrote: David Ellard may have been present at Swans' recovery session today. So to paraphrase Mark Twain with respect to Ellard the reports of my retirement are greatly exaggerated.

My source is very close to the players 42 being an ex not so retired one, he wouldnt make this up either as he bleeds black & white, but I hope he is wrong. Maybe there was a change of heart overnight after yesterdays debacle ?

SD I hope he is wrong as well. The person who told me David Ellard was at the recovery session had not heard anything about Ellard's retirement.

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151975

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Perhaps you boys should ask a fella like Ames what's going on.....doesn't he run a personal training business from the club?....surely he will be in the know?....LOL

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151976

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: Perhaps you boys should ask a fella like Ames what's going on.....doesn't he run a personal training business from the club?....surely he will be in the know?....LOL

Why would we need to do that when we have you and your conjoined mate BC?

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151978

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote: Perhaps you boys should ask a fella like Ames what's going on.....doesn't he run a personal training business from the club?....surely he will be in the know?....LOL

It is my understanding Amesys PT business is based about 5km east from the club!

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151981

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Yep true indeed BH....thought he was based at the club for some reason...still surely that wouldn't stop either mikeh, 42 or your good self BH, from popping in, doing one of Amesys F45 sessions and chewing the fat with him over a well deserved lucozade, trying to get the low down on the goings on at Steel Blue.....

Haven't got a clue about Ellard 42, never indicated as such from memory mate...just love reading all the mystery about your sauces......oops sources....LOL

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151983

• Beasley Hutton
We need leaders like Ellard to stick around the club because we do not have a lot of experience to guide the young blokes coming through other than Tony, Rogers, Doc, Howie and young Jesse Turner are now in that category with Banners now retired Riggs apparently finishing up at seasons end Blight and Ugle out for extended periods etc.
We do have some good players coming through but they need guidance on the park and off as to how to succeed at League level.
A concerted effort also has to be made to get some of our promising former Colts/WA 18s boys back to the club as that is another reason why we havent come on from when Harding started pushing young blokes through 4 years ago.
Where are the likes of Aiden Clarke, Dylan Smith, Jason Daniels, Jake Taylor, Nelson Ansey, John Shaw, Levi Ridley, Dylan Nelson, Lindsay Murray, Chris Firns, Tim Yorkshire, Kevin Pickett, John Grimson etc nowadays?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeh

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151985

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Beasley Hutton wrote: We need leaders like Ellard to stick around the club because we do not have a lot of experience to guide the young blokes coming through other than Tony, Rogers, Doc, Howie and young Jesse Turner are now in that category with Banners now retired Riggs apparently finishing up at seasons end Blight and Ugle out for extended periods etc.
We do have some good players coming through but they need guidance on the park and off as to how to succeed at League level.
A concerted effort also has to be made to get some of our promising former Colts/WA 18s boys back to the club as that is another reason why we havent come on from when Harding started pushing young blokes through 4 years ago.
Where are the likes of Aiden Clarke, Dylan Smith, Jason Daniels, Jake Taylor, Nelson Ansey, John Shaw, Levi Ridley, Dylan Nelson, Lindsay Murray, Chris Firns, Tim Yorkshire, Kevin Pickett, John Grimson etc nowadays?

Thats a lot of good players gone BH, didnt realise there were that many, thought Ridley was still at the club though? Hasnt he played a few league games this year?

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151986

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Freezin wrote: Yep true indeed BH....thought he was based at the club for some reason...still surely that wouldn't stop either mikeh, 42 or your good self BH, from popping in, doing one of Amesys F45 sessions and chewing the fat with him over a well deserved lucozade, trying to get the low down on the goings on at Steel Blue.....

Haven't got a clue about Ellard 42, never indicated as such from memory mate...just love reading all the mystery about your sauces......oops sources....LOL

Those F45 sessions sound a bit labour intensive Freezin, think I might skip straight to the Lucozade.....B)

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 9 months ago #151987

• Beasley Hutton

mikeh wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: We need leaders like Ellard to stick around the club because we do not have a lot of experience to guide the young blokes coming through other than Tony, Rogers, Doc, Howie and young Jesse Turner are now in that category with Banners now retired Riggs apparently finishing up at seasons end Blight and Ugle out for extended periods etc.

Thats a lot of good players gone BH, didnt realise there were that many, thought Ridley was still at the club though? Hasnt he played a few league games this year?

He did and he was Mike he hasnt played for us since the Peel game we won after the siren at Royalties For Regions Rushton Park.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 671 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL