Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151780

• Plus1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Calling them third worst team a few weeks back may have been to kind . :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151781

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
No I didn't end up going Swan42. Watched my son play ammos instead which was far more pleasant obviously. From the look of the scoreboard West Perth would have won by 120 if they had kicked straight. Disgraceful performance really and I am completely bewildered at how the bottom has fallen out of the season so quickly whe things were looking so good 6 weeks ago. This now feels like 2016 and the Sharks will be looking forward to their 10 goal victory next week.

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151784

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Just a sign of the current times.When Swans are going well they normally give WP a run for there money up there.Will more players be out the door come season end.

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151787

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: No I didn't end up going Swan42. Watched my son play ammos instead which was far more pleasant obviously. From the look of the scoreboard West Perth would have won by 120 if they had kicked straight. Disgraceful performance really and I am completely bewildered at how the bottom has fallen out of the season so quickly whe things were looking so good 6 weeks ago. This now feels like 2016 and the Sharks will be looking forward to their 10 goal victory next week.

According to the stats we had around 37 fewer possessions than West Perth. I think the differential between kicks and hand passes was under 70. Does anyone really think that that differential should be that close on a day like today?

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151789

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

swan42 wrote: Stop the presses it looks as though we have kicked another goal to save the ignominy of scoring our lowest score against West Perth.

We were looking down the barrel of our lowest “ever” score v anyone and I had to mention it to Doc on the boundary because no one knew and it wasnt mentioned by the coach at 3QT
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151791

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Swandog wrote:

swan42 wrote: Stop the presses it looks as though we have kicked another goal to save the ignominy of scoring our lowest score against West Perth.

We were looking down the barrel of our lowest “ever” score v anyone and I had to mention it to Doc on the boundary because no one knew and it wasnt mentioned by the coach at 3QT

What has gone so awry in our last 5-6 games? By the way what was his reaction when you told him?

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151795

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Swandog wrote:

What has gone so awry in our last 5-6 games? By the way what was his reaction when you told him?

Doc was surprised and asked what our lowest was so I told him 2.6 twice in 2016. No passion in the way they are attacking the game the past 6 weeks
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151798

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Only one word can describe today - INSIPID. Our early wins have saved us from the spoon

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151799

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
We are a club going absolutely nowhere at present under the current.
When you have players not even give a yelp by way of effort you have major issues and that is what I am currently witnessing!

Swans v Falcons at Joondalup 5 years 8 months ago #151808

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
At least your playing East Fremantle shortly, they will do all they can to get you back on track.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 418 guests and 6 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty