Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V East Perth at Basso 5 years 9 months ago #151662

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

gtrxuone wrote:

Leedy wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

swan42 wrote: How many Eagles' players were playing today in the EP team?

Tony Mc on 91.3 said 17

I went to the the game yesterday and you just can't rule the Ferals out when they have a full contingent. They may not beat $ubi but they take up a final 5 spot and could very easily slip into a GF. I also listened to Micale's summary and he mentioned twice that both EP and the Eagles have a bright future :) :) :), has he been under a rock for a week ???

Leedy did he say 17 Ferals played.

Didn't hear him say that GTR, I did miss a bit of his wrap up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V East Perth at Basso 5 years 9 months ago #151663

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Leedy wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Leedy wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

swan42 wrote: How many Eagles' players were playing today in the EP team?

Tony Mc on 91.3 said 17

I went to the the game yesterday and you just can't rule the Ferals out when they have a full contingent. They may not beat $ubi but they take up a final 5 spot and could very easily slip into a GF. I also listened to Micale's summary and he mentioned twice that both EP and the Eagles have a bright future :) :) :), has he been under a rock for a week ???

Leedy did he say 17 Ferals played.

Didn't hear him say that GTR, I did miss a bit of his wrap up.

I might of misunderstood what Tony said.He might of said they played like they had 17 Eagles players in the side.Vardy dominated the ruck and Sheed had the footy in his hands all day..Like BH said its not the amount of Eagles its the quality of the West Coast players.
Have you heard anything coming out of West Perth this week.Wonder if the commission is pushing the WP alignment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 326 guests and one member online

• swansfan4life

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL