Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133295

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote: So many things could discuss from today but I'm just gonna single out Jesse Turner's performance...crook all week and showed up on game day and ran his guts out. Thought you were outstanding today JT providing the spark and run along with Riggs we've so badly needed in recent weeks. Well played young man.

DW a wonderful result.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133302

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

gtrxuone wrote: Thought Swans where in trouble at half and 3/4 time.But outlasted WP in the end.The 2nd qtr despite WP having all the footy only delivered them 3 goals.
Freddy what a fantastic response after last week.Crowley lifted.Ellard and Bennell show there valuable AFL experience. No passengers today.What a response after last week's shocker.
Well done to the Falcons on another finals appearance.Your fans showed up in good numbers today.And fought out the game till the very end.
Also the Umpires. Very consistent all day on there decision making.Helped the game to flow.

Very funny Gtr :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133303

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: So many things could discuss from today but I'm just gonna single out Jesse Turner's performance...crook all week and showed up on game day and ran his guts out. Thought you were outstanding today JT providing the spark and run along with Riggs we've so badly needed in recent weeks. Well played young man.

DW a wonderful result.

Agreed...how good was the atmosphere at Steel Blue today??

42 did you watch the ressies today?

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133306

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

DW a wonderful result.

Yes. I presume Beasley Hutton would have seen them as well.

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133308

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

DW a wonderful result.

The last 2 qtrs of the ressies game was some of the most fun footy I've seen all year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133309

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

DW a wonderful result.

The last 2 qtrs of the ressies game was some of the most fun footy I've seen all year.

Fun in a good or bad way? Kudos to the ressies players who have shown great character this season that augurs well for the future.

Were you referring to Irons celebration in the third qtr in front of the Macca Stand?

Last edit: by swan42.

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133310

• Beasley Hutton

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

DW a wonderful result.

Saw all 3 games today actually 42.
DW the crowd atmosphere at Basso is like no other in the WAFL....that is there is actually atmosphere!
Fantastic crowd today considering it was Fathers Day easily doubled the crowd at yesterdays match with more than a 1000 times the atmosphere!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133313

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

DW a wonderful result.

The ressies game was a much better spectacle than the yawn rubbish we saw yesterday at Fremantle
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133314

• Beasley Hutton

Swandog wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

swan42 wrote:

DW a wonderful result.

The ressies game was a much better spectacle than the yawn rubbish we saw yesterday at Fremantle

The Ressies was a cracking game of footy mate goal for goal end to end in that last stanza, a few boys put their hand up for League selection next week.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Elimination final V West Perth 6 years 7 months ago #133317

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Sounds like young Sam Taylor backed up his good game v EF last week with a shut down performance on Keitel yesterday. Alway a telling factor of a players ability,temperament and character when they step up and perform in big games. Taylor seems to be lost behind Naughton in terms of rating, but definitely one player I would love the WBD to draft....at 196cm he would be very handy up back for the WBD....would love both he and Naughton TBH....both will be 10 yr plus AFL players.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 301 guests and 3 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL