Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Are any of our teams a chance from here? 6 years 7 months ago #133007

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
A fast start absolutely essential on Sunday, we were poor in the first quarter against the Sharks even though we were going with the breeze and we were made to pay in the 2nd quarter. The game was effectively over at half time and that is not what I want to see happen this week ( Unless we are in front of course :) )
We must try and minimise the impact of Black and Nelson, they have killed us in the two games we have played them this season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Are any of our teams a chance from here? 6 years 7 months ago #133054

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257

mikeh wrote: A fast start absolutely essential on Sunday, we were poor in the first quarter against the Sharks even though we were going with the breeze and we were made to pay in the 2nd quarter. The game was effectively over at half time and that is not what I want to see happen this week ( Unless we are in front of course :) )
We must try and minimise the impact of Black and Nelson, they have killed us in the two games we have played them this season.

No just the last two games Mikeh - Nelson (32) and Black (29) average over 60 disposals a game against Swans over their careers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waflfootyfacts.
  • Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 413 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL