Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131964

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Swan Districts for mine - there's a little bit on the line and it's at Bassendean for another home game next week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #131991

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Really can't see SD losing this...EF lack height up back with Jupp out, can see Cary kicking a few here...like you say mikeh all 3 games have a bit of something in them in.....saying that EF colts can sit back with top spot already under lock and key....like SD they will have a few dropping back come the finals......the reserves game hopefully goes down to the wire.....like SD, EF reserves has been battered with league related injuries.....can count up to at least 8 guys in the EF league team tomorrow who will play, would be eligible for reserves finals action next week.......good luck to both clubs......whilst I think SD will sew up their finals spot with a win, EF have gone close in their last few games.....and the last game at Basso could of gone either away from all reports.

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #132082

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257
FREE TICKETS |

I have six free 'admit one' tickets to give away at Bassendean Oval tomorrow.

I'll be out the front of the entrance at the Guildford end of the ground between 12:30pm and 1:00pm find me and mention WAFL FootyFacts and you can have a ticket. Look for me in my Swans cap.

First in best dressed - ticket must be used tomorrow!

Keep an eye on my Facebook page for update on tickets left
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #132100

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Grassy wrote: Hope the weather behaves itself tomorrow.

Was looking forward to grabbing a bit of Sun,with a Certain Swans mate,cloud free.

There is nothing like Bassendean oval bathed in sunshine
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #132128

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
This is just embarrassing. A team of kids is flogging us on our home ground. We do not deserve to play next week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #132129

• River Rat
  • Thank you received: 5
Quite simply - embarrassing first half.
Top contender for worst performance of the year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #132137

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
I don't think West Perth can believe there luck.Great win by the Cardies today.
Swans-UmUmUm Shocking 1st qtr attacking the wrong side of the ground with a SE breeze blowing to the Basso end right fwd pocket.The Shark's showed us how to play with the wind in the 2nd.
Mark ,stop look or kick sideways.No run on handball or leading players taking chest marks.No wingman of half back flanker driving the ball fwd.
Half the team looks cooked.Resi and Colts won desperately need run and leg speed.Our fwd line is so congested because of the slow ball movement.Carey has no chance or any other fwd.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #132139

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Well done to SD reserves for getting that 5th spot...be interesting to see if Harding swings some changes....or does he stick?....the colts game went to the wire too....well done to SD on getting the 4 points......Out of all the 3 sides competing for that 5th spot are WP the better bet for SD next week....or have WP found their mojo?

Thanks for giving EF fans some hope after a long season....frustrating for you SD fans losing like you did but great effort to get all 3 grades into the finals....wish you guys all the best in September...been a pleasure sparring with you again.....

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #132141

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
What a limp dick performance that was today. As embarrassing a loss as I can remember considering the circumstances. Watched players denigrating team mates once again today on the sidelines. What a rabble we have unfolded in to over the past 6 weeks. I have no further comment re individual performances.

Will probably watch the colts who had a terrific win today and ressies teams next week and then go enjoy some time with the missus rather than witness the best players at our club turn on each other again like stooges. Disgusting is the only word in my vocab that fits what I witnessed today. Saw a sign on the way outta the ground promoting renewal of membership for 2018. If what I saw today and last week is the indicator of future culture at the footy club then why should we members bother parting with our hard earned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Swans V Sharks at Bassendean 6 years 7 months ago #132145

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
One team was having a crack today and the other one wasn't and the result was inevitable.Well done to the young Sharks but to be honest they were playing a lot of witches hats today. The teamwork in the Swans group is now so non existent that they find themselves constantly pinned in their defensive half trying to find a way through an opposition that is prepared to work harder for each other. It is an absolute embarrassment to both Swans and the WAFL competition as such that such a non performance that we put up today should be rewarded with a home final next week. I am hoping that the leaders in the club such as Ames, Ellard, Riggio and others can somehow get into the players during the week to implore them to get back to something like the way they were playing earlier in the year and at least put up a fight next week. They have to do something because on the evidence of the last 4 weeks the players have obviously stopped listening to Harding.
West Perth would be rubbing their hands together in anticipation of a big win, but to be fair both clubs are just making up the numbers and the fight for the flag is between the top 3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Dirty Weekender

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 266 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977