Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161366

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: Some very strong words from CEO Peter Capes on detractors of the club and the alignment models in this years Annual Report.

"...What makes Subiaco the best club in 2018 and on the podium for the very best in WAFL history?

The Club sets very high standards and expectations, employs the very best people we can find who then all commit to these high standards and cultural norms. Coaches demand high standards in preparation and training and drive each other to set a professional environment with only one aim – to get the very best from every player. Players in the club must be of great character and part of the team, no excuses for individuals, all together and no cliques, they buy into the programs, support the leadership and more than anything else simply work harder for longer than anyone else.

Many external people continually disrespect the achievements of this club, but doing so after all three premierships merely reflects an ignorance of the Subi way. Dismissing league success by pointing to a financial influence is one thing but to then also apply that logic to the unpaid reserves and colts players success is absurd.

The AFL Alignment Model again demonstrated that the WAFL gained no advantage from the presence of the high-profile brand of the AFL Clubs where key areas like attendance & sponsorship are not growing. I am therefore very excited about the introduction of the West Coast Eagles standalone team in 2019 and as I have said before this alternative model can now hopefully harness the power and prestige of the AFL Clubs to provide a positive environment for the WAFL and its fans and supporters...."

After reading all that BC I sum it up in one word...ARROGANT! he did fail to mention a few things in that wankola like we recruit the best players coming back into the system, we weaken other WAFL clubs by doing this etc etc...but hey lets not let the truth fark up a good story LOL.

You might like to enlighten me on how AFL players coming back into the WAFL system weaken their original club when most haven't been there for years?

Pac-man I will mention Riggio before you try to deflect the conversation. The most recent recruit to Subiaco would improve East Freo this season if he was playing for East Freo against Subiaco rather than playing for Subiaco AGAINST East Freo. That is your club's modus operandi and has been for many years.

He might improve them Sean if he was going there but he doesn't weaken them by not...surely even you can understand that...hmmm...maybe not.

Pac-man you can play as many semantic games as you like: East Freo would be a better team with Marsh tan without him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161367

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Just picked this up off the club website prior to tonights AGM.

Ins
Harry Marsh
Jakeb Tartaglia
Jackson Caprurso
Dylan Clarke
Josh Chapman
Simon Moore
Ryan Vermeersch
Joel Latham
Joe Scafidi
Jeremy Woodley
Jared Cole
Xavier Kickett
Kaiden Dann
Nixon Hamlet

Out
Zac Clarke
Luke Foley
Daniel Perkins
Jack Fletcher
Ryan Wade
Chris Bryan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161368

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1543
Some good "ins" there DG. Joel Latham will be like a new recruit and good to see Jeremy Woodley, Ryan Vermeersch and Simon Moore back at the club.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161369

• BC

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: Some very strong words from CEO Peter Capes on detractors of the club and the alignment models in this years Annual Report.

"...What makes Subiaco the best club in 2018 and on the podium for the very best in WAFL history?

The Club sets very high standards and expectations, employs the very best people we can find who then all commit to these high standards and cultural norms. Coaches demand high standards in preparation and training and drive each other to set a professional environment with only one aim – to get the very best from every player. Players in the club must be of great character and part of the team, no excuses for individuals, all together and no cliques, they buy into the programs, support the leadership and more than anything else simply work harder for longer than anyone else.

Many external people continually disrespect the achievements of this club, but doing so after all three premierships merely reflects an ignorance of the Subi way. Dismissing league success by pointing to a financial influence is one thing but to then also apply that logic to the unpaid reserves and colts players success is absurd.

The AFL Alignment Model again demonstrated that the WAFL gained no advantage from the presence of the high-profile brand of the AFL Clubs where key areas like attendance & sponsorship are not growing. I am therefore very excited about the introduction of the West Coast Eagles standalone team in 2019 and as I have said before this alternative model can now hopefully harness the power and prestige of the AFL Clubs to provide a positive environment for the WAFL and its fans and supporters...."

After reading all that BC I sum it up in one word...ARROGANT! he did fail to mention a few things in that wankola like we recruit the best players coming back into the system, we weaken other WAFL clubs by doing this etc etc...but hey lets not let the truth fark up a good story LOL.

You might like to enlighten me on how AFL players coming back into the WAFL system weaken their original club when most haven't been there for years?

Pac-man I will mention Riggio before you try to deflect the conversation. The most recent recruit to Subiaco would improve East Freo this season if he was playing for East Freo against Subiaco rather than playing for Subiaco AGAINST East Freo. That is your club's modus operandi and has been for many years.

He might improve them Sean if he was going there but he doesn't weaken them by not...surely even you can understand that...hmmm...maybe not.

Pac-man you can play as many semantic games as you like: East Freo would be a better team with Marsh tan without him.

It's pretty simpleSean...if you win lotto tonight you'll be better off...if you don't you won't be any worse off....

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161370

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

It's pretty simpleSean...if you win lotto tonight you'll be better off...if you don't you won't be any worse off....

Oh Pac-man why do you do it? One needs to pay for the said Lotto ticket. Therefore,if one doesn't win then one is financially worse off.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161371

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

BC wrote: Some good "ins" there DG. Joel Latham will be like a new recruit and good to see Jeremy Woodley, Ryan Vermeersch and Simon Moore back at the club.

ll

Joe Scafidi another return, along with Dylan Clarke who i will be interested to see how they both go in 2019.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161372

• BC
...and Josh Chapman who at 199cms could fill a rucking role. Another good news story is the small amount of "outs". It looks like just about everyone is going around again.

Last edit: by BC.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161373

• BC

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Oh Pac-man why do you do it? One needs to pay for the said Lotto ticket. Therefore,if one doesn't win then one is financially worse off.

not if you didn't buy a ticket.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161375

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

BC wrote: ...and Josh Chapman who at 199cms could fill a rucking role. Another good news story is the small amount of "outs". It looks like just about everyone is going around again.

Yes thats right BC but then again why would they want to leave such a great club!!!

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 3 months ago #161377

• BC
A very good point Jjim…..if these lists are anything to go by we should be thereabouts again.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 247 guests and one member online

• Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma