Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #160876

• jonnyboy
  • Thank you received: 1

BC wrote: It's very quiet on here with no news coming out of the club in regards to comings and goings. Given preseason has started, does anyone have any mail on what's happening? Buddy Boy?

Cant be too bad if the club isn't saying anything. Cant really recruit too many players with out much turnover. Didn't most players commit to the club after the grand final? Im sure they will announce something prior to Christmas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #160878

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21

jonnyboy wrote:

BC wrote: It's very quiet on here with no news coming out of the club in regards to comings and goings. Given preseason has started, does anyone have any mail on what's happening? Buddy Boy?

Cant be too bad if the club isn't saying anything. Cant really recruit too many players with out much turnover. Didn't most players commit to the club after the grand final? Im sure they will announce something prior to Christmas.

As far as I am aware everyone is back except for Zac Clark who has obviously been picked up by Essendon and Horse and Phez are on extended leave to work out if they are going on next year and Halligan who is having more knee surgery so will be a late starter next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, Jjim, ArkRoyal

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #160883

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Buddy Boy wrote:

jonnyboy wrote:

As far as I am aware everyone is back except for Zac Clark who has obviously been picked up by Essendon and Horse and Phez are on extended leave to work out if they are going on next year and Halligan who is having more knee surgery so will be a late starter next year.

Thanks BB
AGM is on next wednesday where the football mamager usually gives a list of ins and outs for the coming season. Will try to get there and report on here (dependent on work,) would like to see the club recruit a ruckman to replace Clarke but dont think we will require too much else. Will depend on what is available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #160980

• Godinoz
  • Godinoz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Harry Marsh is signing up with Subi according to the West.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #160985

• South4theflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
Not sure why u guys r worried, I'm sure most would agree another perfect season next year & back to back

I really cant see anything else? U guys have stayed the same whist those closest to you last have gone backwards very significantly

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #160998

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
Good news about Marsh if that's the case. We just need a ruckman now....I wonder what Brodie Grundy, Max Gawn or ex Subi player Callum Sinclair is doing next year? ;-)

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #161002

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
If Marsh does sign with Subi, it may well be that he wants to have another crack at the AFL. Sam Menegola and Zac Clarke achieved that after only one season with the Lions. Good on Subi for for supporting them and if that is Marsh's intentions.........I wish him all the best.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #161003

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
It would be good to have Callum back next year BC, if he is available. I think he liked playing for Subi and was a good team man. With his experience, I think he would be a great to have on board for the young players. See what happens.

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #161007

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154
He has signed with $ubi according to the West.
Guys this is not good for the comp, every year they get the cream of the players wanting to return to the WAFL, they need restrictions put in place to try and cut out the massive cheque book they have, remembering all three grades won last year so why would they want to recruit anyways?

Ins And Outs For Subi 5 years 4 months ago #161018

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Falcon wrote: He has signed with $ubi according to the West.
Guys this is not good for the comp, every year they get the cream of the players wanting to return to the WAFL, they need restrictions put in place to try and cut out the massive cheque book they have, remembering all three grades won last year so why would they want to recruit anyways?

Be reasonable Falcon: I mean they lost games in the ressies and colts and won the colts' GF under very dubious circumstances. Subiaco, as we all know, is a struggling club that I am sure the WAFC might be considering given them some extra concessions.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 478 guests and one member online

• ruddiger

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977