Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157437

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: Well...what a day. I couldn't be more proud of my club. The ressies and colts were hard fought and congrats to EP and SD respectively for having a red hot crack. The league was a procession and WP probably played their GF last week to be honest as they didn't show up today. Kitch was brilliant at the start when it counted and finished with 18 tackles, Deluca a beast with his hard ball gets, Fez influential, Horse the cream on top and also thought Jordy Lockyer and Aaron Heal were sensational down back. Zac Clarke 50 ho's to Keunen 19 gave us first use. But even then, the fact we had 80 more disposals but were +20 in the tackle count said it all for me. They were ferocious at the ball and the oppo and gave WP no chance to get into it. A brilliant end to a brilliant season for the club.

Too good, too much money and a number of bewildering decisions but still would have had no chance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157438

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

BC wrote: Well...what a day. I couldn't be more proud of my club. The ressies and colts were hard fought and congrats to EP and SD respectively for having a red hot crack. The league was a procession and WP probably played their GF last week to be honest as they didn't show up today. Kitch was brilliant at the start when it counted and finished with 18 tackles, Deluca a beast with his hard ball gets, Fez influential, Horse the cream on top and also thought Jordy Lockyer and Aaron Heal were sensational down back. Zac Clarke 50 ho's to Keunen 19 gave us first use. But even then, the fact we had 80 more disposals but were +20 in the tackle count said it all for me. They were ferocious at the ball and the oppo and gave WP no chance to get into it. A brilliant end to a brilliant season for the club.

Congratulations SFC, enjoy the celebrations BC

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157439

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
All i can say is it doesnt get any better than that!

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157446

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Leedy wrote:

Too good, too much money and a number of bewildering decisions but still would have had no chance.

Sad for WAFL footy
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157453

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Congrats to Subi on all 3 grades getting the job done....obviously great for the club and its fans.....perhaps if Schofield moves on, he may take a few of those Subi boys with him.....be a difficult benchmark to replace TBH....don't envy the next coach to fill his boots.....first loss will end their coveted winning streak.....be interesting to see if those reserves and colts wins will see the Subi success train going.....maybe a watershed moment where the Subi footy club has peaked to its ultimate and the only now is down......time will tell....very hard to top an unbeaten year and an all grade flag trifecta......enjoy the spoils....

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157459

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: Congrats to Subi on all 3 grades getting the job done....obviously great for the club and its fans.....perhaps if Schofield moves on, he may take a few of those Subi boys with him.....be a difficult benchmark to replace TBH....don't envy the next coach to fill his boots.....first loss will end their coveted winning streak.....be interesting to see if those reserves and colts wins will see the Subi success train going.....maybe a watershed moment where the Subi footy club has peaked to its ultimate and the only now is down......time will tell....very hard to top an unbeaten year and an all grade flag trifecta......enjoy the spoils....

I feel like spewing up after reading that. Freeze, they have at a minimum 3-4 years of similar dominance, money talks mate. I have no doubt they trained hard blah blah blah, money is the root of all evil. I will give you 2 really good examples of $$$ advantage 1. West Coast, Peel and $ubi are the only football clubs to have video live feeds to the coaches box's at all games, not sure of figures but it is serious money 2. Yesterday all the other clubs that participated used wet towels to cool the players down, $ubi had at a minimum 8 ice vests, these vests are over $600. These are just a snippet examples of what they are able to do $$$.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157460

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Congrats to all the volunteers at $ubi, reward for effort. I particularly like the pony tailed water boy, he has been around for years and as you would, he had a smile on his face all day.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157461

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Well hold on to your hats, looks like an investigation is underway after $ubis tactics throwing players back illegally in the last 3 minutes yesterday which was crucial as we struggled to score. Could be replayed or overturned according to Hagdorn on PR this morning. Hope they take it up! SD officials ripped into that jelly back CEO Taylor after the game too I heard after $ubi disobeyed the WAFC directive
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157462

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Swandog wrote: Well hold on to your hats, looks like an investigation is underway after $ubis tactics throwing players back illegally in the last 3 minutes yesterday which was crucial as we struggled to score. Could be replayed or overturned according to Hagdorn on PR this morning. Hope they take it up! SD officials ripped into that jelly back CEO Taylor after the game too I heard after $ubi disobeyed the WAFC directive

You can bet your bottom dollar mate Kneel Scandall will have this swept under the WAFC carpet like most things involving that club.......that carpet at WAFC HQ is now starting to resemble Ayers Rock!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Falcon

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157467

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

Leedy wrote:

Freezin wrote: Congrats to Subi on all 3 grades getting the job done....obviously great for the club and its fans.....perhaps if Schofield moves on, he may take a few of those Subi boys with him.....be a difficult benchmark to replace TBH....don't envy the next coach to fill his boots.....first loss will end their coveted winning streak.....be interesting to see if those reserves and colts wins will see the Subi success train going.....maybe a watershed moment where the Subi footy club has peaked to its ultimate and the only now is down......time will tell....very hard to top an unbeaten year and an all grade flag trifecta......enjoy the spoils....

I feel like spewing up after reading that. Freeze, they have at a minimum 3-4 years of similar dominance, money talks mate. I have no doubt they trained hard blah blah blah, money is the root of all evil. I will give you 2 really good examples of $$$ advantage 1. West Coast, Peel and $ubi are the only football clubs to have video live feeds to the coaches box's at all games, not sure of figures but it is serious money 2. Yesterday all the other clubs that participated used wet towels to cool the players down, $ubi had at a minimum 8 ice vests, these vests are over $600. These are just a snippet examples of what they are able to do $$$.

Surely you jerkers could afford $600 ice vests as you'd only pay $24 each for them going on recent form or better still, the WAFC would buy them for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Last edit: by BC.
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 285 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • Big Blue
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977