Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157268

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Yep...I'm pretty confident the league and colts can get the business done but think the ressies will find it tough. In saying that, 1 game in a month for the seniors and colts is probably not ideal. Would you bring anyone in out of Waters, Stevenson and Cockie?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157271

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

DG wrote: We'll be ok BC, one thing I know for sure is that we will be playing our guts out and if joondy can deal with that then they will deserve to win[/quote

Dags,

We are clutching onto everything we possibly can mate so we are hoping for a 1995 repeat where we finished 7 games behind and had your measure in the Finals.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157340

• BC
Of course these published teams mean nothing on a Thursday night but the fact it looks like we've got a full list to choose from does give me some heart. I think Waters may be the only inclusion which speaks volumes given Stevo was a state rep and led the comp goal kicking earlier in the year. Also I'm stuffed if I know who will miss out if he does come in. Using the named team below as a basis, I reckon Clanger will play forward, Stevo to drop out completely with Waters taking his place and an interchange of Rohde, Miller, Powell and Walters. Subi by 24 points in the league, 18 in the colts and 15 in the ressies.

FB 36 Aaron Heal 21 Jordan Lockyer 8 Angus Litherland
HB 3 Hayden Kennedy 20 Clancy Wheeler 32 Braden Fimmano
C 12 Gregory Clark 9 Joshua Deluca 1 Kyal Horsley
HF 11 Benjamin Newton 17 Lachlan Delahunty 2 Justin Joyce
FF 10 Kyle Halligan 19 Bradley Stevenson 18 Ben Sokol

Followers
23 Zac Clarke
5 Leigh Kitchin
15 Christopher Phelan

Interchange
35 Drew Rohde
14 Ryan Borchet
25 Michael Braut
7 Adam Cockie
30 Jacob Miller
4 Rhys Waters
6 Rowen Powell
22 Max Walters

Ins B. Stevenson, M. Braut, R. Waters, A. Cockie

Last edit: by BC.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157356

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

BC wrote: Of course these published teams mean nothing on a Thursday night but the fact it looks like we've got a full list to choose from does give me some heart. I think Waters may be the only inclusion which speaks volumes given Stevo was a state rep and led the comp goal kicking earlier in the year. Also I'm stuffed if I know who will miss out if he does come in. Using the named team below as a basis, I reckon Clanger will play forward, Stevo to drop out completely with Waters taking his place and an interchange of Rohde, Miller, Powell and Walters. Subi by 24 points in the league, 18 in the colts and 15 in the ressies.

Yes BC i think we will go in unchanged from the second semi also with Walters the only chance to come in but believe Borchet will retain his place after he kicked a bag of five against WP earlier in the year and can play forward or back. One thing about us this year has been the versatility of the players in the side compared to previous seasons.

Last edit: by Jjim.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157358

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Grump wrote:

BC wrote:

Leedy wrote: King will have to come into the WP line up you would think, who comes out ??? Moulton's precision and line breaking foot skills in defence v South was a treat to watch and he can play forward, if Rudy makes way Im not going, he has X Factor and could run through a few $ubi defenders. I still think that Shannon is a bit of a liability atm, he has been better the last 2 Finals games but still made some serious errors that cost us.

WTF has this got to do with Subi? post it over on your own shit heap if it's that important to you.

Happens a lot, just looked at the Souths thread, tis why perhaps moderators need to piss the comments off to the correct site

Absolute faaark wit.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157404

• BC
Rhys Waters in with Cockie and Stevo playing two's. It looks like a pretty close one at the start of the last qtr so here's hoping the ressies bring it home.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157405

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154
I can’t believe they dropped Cockie

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157406

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
1 down ................ 2 to go! :)

Edit: 2 down ................. 1 to go. :) :)

Edit 2: :) :) :)

Last edit: by jackspratt.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157408

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Apparently the Reserves Grand Final being close scoring throughout the match. Subiaco narrowly trailing at ¾ time skipped ahead in the last quarter for a well deserved 3 goal win.

Here we go again. 5 years 6 months ago #157436

• BC
Well...what a day. I couldn't be more proud of my club. The ressies and colts were hard fought and congrats to EP and SD respectively for having a red hot crack. The league was a procession and WP probably played their GF last week to be honest as they didn't show up today. Kitch was brilliant at the start when it counted and finished with 18 tackles, Deluca a beast with his hard ball gets, Fez influential, Horse the cream on top and also thought Jordy Lockyer and Aaron Heal were sensational down back. Zac Clarke 50 ho's to Keunen 19 gave us first use. But even then, the fact we had 80 more disposals but were +20 in the tackle count said it all for me. They were ferocious at the ball and the oppo and gave WP no chance to get into it. A brilliant end to a brilliant season for the club.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert, jackspratt

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 312 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes