Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157022

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote:

Leedy wrote: King will have to come into the WP line up you would think, who comes out ??? Moulton's precision and line breaking foot skills in defence v South was a treat to watch and he can play forward, if Rudy makes way Im not going, he has X Factor and could run through a few $ubi defenders. I still think that Shannon is a bit of a liability atm, he has been better the last 2 Finals games but still made some serious errors that cost us.

WTF has this got to do with Subi? post it over on your own shit heap if it's that important to you.

Happens a lot, just looked at the Souths thread, tis why perhaps moderators need to piss the comments off to the correct site
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157024

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
Agreed Grump although I don't mind it too much if posters digress a bit as it keeps the conversation going and I also don't think DG has deleted a single post from here but that particular one was all about in's and out's at WP this week which has no place on a Subi thread I would have thought.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157026

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

BC wrote: Or on the WAFC site they're advertising this which is also good value.

VIP SUITES
PREMIUM VIEWING $180 PER PERSON
PRE MATCH, HALF TIME AND THREE QUARTER TIME CATERING INCLUDED 4.5HR BEVERAGE PACKAGE INCLUDES STEWARD SERVICE
*menu upgrade available on request

VIP OPEN BOXES
PREMIUM VIEWING
ARRIVAL, FIRST QUARTER AND HALF TIME CATERING INCLUDED
4HR BEVERAGE PACKAGE
BOOK NOW - Suites and Boxes contact Optus Stadium Premium Hospitality T 1300 323 466 E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
$120 PER PERSON

Yep, I was aware of these, but as I posted earlier problem is you need to get a block of 8 or 10 , cannot get indivual package..the $120 box deal sounds ideal , my point is you should be able to buy them without booking 8 or 10.

The $210 sounds OK , but I'd rather not have sit down lunch with all the BS,

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157028

• BC
Ok...I didn't read that you had to book an entire box or suite...so yep...agree it should be on a single, double or whatever basis. it would interesting though if you could do it that way and you got 4 or 5 supporters of one club in a box and the rest of guests from the opposition...I reckon it could get a bit willing by about 3/4 time ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157039

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

BC wrote: Or on the WAFC site they're advertising this which is also good value.

VIP SUITES
PREMIUM VIEWING $180 PER PERSON
PRE MATCH, HALF TIME AND THREE QUARTER TIME CATERING INCLUDED 4.5HR BEVERAGE PACKAGE INCLUDES STEWARD SERVICE

VIP OPEN BOXES
PREMIUM VIEWING
ARRIVAL, FIRST QUARTER AND HALF TIME CATERING INCLUDED
4HR BEVERAGE PACKAGE
BOOK NOW - Suites and Boxes contact Optus Stadium Premium Hospitality T 1300 323 466 E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
$120 PER PERSON

That info ↑↑ needs advertising and promoting on tv and radio!!! As yet, haven't heard any. Bit useless having it on a pissy little website that people normally don't look at!
This Grand Final is like a historic event for the Wafl because Subiaco Oval is gone.
If the new ground isn't at least half full, one has to ask questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157052

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Question for BC. Subi ressies are playing early, 8:45 I think. If a Subi league player pulls up sore before their game and can't take the field, can a ressies player who played in the reserves grand final play for the league team? Or does the league team go with an extended bench and the players who don't get a game for the league team miss out completely??

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157078

• BC

Godinoz wrote: Question for BC. Subi ressies are playing early, 8:45 I think. If a Subi league player pulls up sore before their game and can't take the field, can a ressies player who played in the reserves grand final play for the league team? Or does the league team go with an extended bench and the players who don't get a game for the league team miss out completely??

That's a very good question mate. We don't generally hold anyone over from the ressies in case a league players hurts himself before the game during the season so don't think it will happen on Sunday either. In saying that, is there anything stopping a player suiting up for 2 games in a day if a league player went down during warm ups or the like? Is there anything under the AFLPA agreement or any other such arrangement which precludes a player at any level playing 2 games in a day? For WAFL I don't think there is but could be wrong. Bazza is pretty knowledgeable on this sort of stuff so he may have some insight.

Last edit: by BC.

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157082

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote:

Godinoz wrote: Question for BC. Subi ressies are playing early, 8:45 I think. If a Subi league player pulls up sore before their game and can't take the field, can a ressies player who played in the reserves grand final play for the league team? Or does the league team go with an extended bench and the players who don't get a game for the league team miss out completely??

That's a very good question mate. We don't generally hold anyone over from the ressies in case a league players hurts himself before the game during the season so don't think it will happen on Sunday either. In saying that, is there anything stopping a player suiting up for 2 games in a day if a league player went down during warm ups or the like? Is there anything under the AFLPA agreement or any other such arrangement which precludes a player at any level playing 2 games in a day? For WAFL I don't think there is but could be wrong. Bazza is pretty knowledgeable on this sort of stuff so he may have some insight.

Perth player, 70's or 80's played ressies gf, Perth player ran out for league gf did a hammy and I think a fella named Wilson played in both!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157127

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
1968 Grand Final, Noel Wilson (Perth) v East Perth..

Wilson played in two winning Grand Finals on the same day.

Here we go again. 5 years 7 months ago #157129

• BC
I guess my question is based around the fact that times have moved on from then oto...I'm not sure if there's anything in place these days both from an individual or a collective perspective restricting players to one game only on any given weekend?

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1622 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric