Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154140

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149
Save the embarrassment EF - FORFEIT!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154142

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

Freezin wrote: Define the term win BC.....win for Wiley....or a win for the players...so far the players are winning 14 to Wileys 2.......

Tho reckon the EF v Subi colts game will be a beauty.....if EF give those colts boys some respite from another league hammering by playing at 0900....can see these 2 sides playing off in the colts big dance...

I agree with you on the colts Freezin….I was reading on Subi's website they've debuted over 20 kids this year and unearthed some beauties. This game should be a cracker.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154147

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Roman wrote: Save the embarrassment EF - FORFEIT!!!

Never say die.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154177

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

BC wrote:

Freezin wrote: Define the term win BC.....win for Wiley....or a win for the players...so far the players are winning 14 to Wileys 2.......

Tho reckon the EF v Subi colts game will be a beauty.....if EF give those colts boys some respite from another league hammering by playing at 0900....can see these 2 sides playing off in the colts big dance...

I agree with you on the colts Freezin….I was reading on Subi's website they've debuted over 20 kids this year and unearthed some beauties. This game should be a cracker.

That is great to hear BC....I know Brennan has given debuts to about 35 kids and played about 58 kids in total....obviously some will be fly by nighters....though the likes of Dylan Curley have gone on to play league in his colts debut season...tho sums up EF season I guess.....

Last edit: by Freezin.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154179

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

LOL....hopefully Peel don't roll SF again in the September games Roman......pretty sure those Freo aligned guys aren't the best going around....yet come September they do love playing the SFFC....no doubt the alignment whinge will be in force again.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154180

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

BC wrote:

What club wouldnt debut at least 20 kids at Colts level each year it is an underage competition after all and the squads change each year!!
Out of interest how many boys regularly playing for Subi Colts this year are over agers (born in 1999-turning 19 this year)???

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154182

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Tho young Schofield is 15 and debuted for Subi BH....pretty sure every colts team have their fair share of over agers mate....pretty sure EF have a few......good to see a lot clubs playing their under 16s boys though.....Carroll, Curley, Brandon Walker and Dann from EF have all had a taste.....would of thought Chris Walker & Keanu Haddow would of snuck a game for EF by now too.......good to see Subi have some good local kids coming thru......esp since a lot of folk complain about the lack locals in their senior side......SD have a number of good under agers too mate....can see EF , Subi and SD all doing well next year too.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154202

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

Freezin wrote:

LOL....hopefully Peel don't roll SF again in the September games Roman......pretty sure those Freo aligned guys aren't the best going around....yet come September they do love playing the SFFC....no doubt the alignment whinge will be in force again.

Peel won't even make it you Sook! Your rabble are the biggest under-achievers in footy folk-law.
Your were the first one to say that Wiley would be the messiah when they appointed him.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154204

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep EF are an under achieving rabble Roman, whole heartedly agree with you mate....can't fault your passion to see EF fail.......no doubt you will be pleased as punch to see EF and WP fold.....then SF will probably be the leading flag winner......LOL......cunning plan Roman.....cunning plan....reckon Peel will be passing SF soon for flags won....ha ha....

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154212

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

Beasley Hutton wrote:

BC wrote:

What club wouldnt debut at least 20 kids at Colts level each year it is an underage competition after all and the squads change each year!!
Out of interest how many boys regularly playing for Subi Colts this year are over agers (born in 1999-turning 19 this year)???

what is it with you and 42 wanting people to do your research? find out yourself if you're that interested...it shouldn't be too hard even for you.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 366 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020