Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154097

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Well....it's finally here. The big one we've all been waiting for. East Freo have been a smidgen off the boil of late but that could all turn around this Saturday down at Rubbish Tip Park. Stevo must be pushing for a recall after 6 goals in the ressies last week with Borchet likely in line get dropped if he does. Did Maxy Walters do enough to get back in the seniors and when is Rhys Waters going to be good to go? Will the Sharks grow an extra fin against the ladder leading Lions or will they end up seafood chowder? All these big questions will be answered on Saturday afternoon. It promises to be an extravaganza of WAFL footy and for mine, match of the round and not to be missed. :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154099

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

BC wrote: Well....it's finally here. The big one we've all been waiting for. East Freo have been a smidgen off the boil of late but that could all turn around this Saturday down at Rubbish Tip Park. Stevo must be pushing for a recall after 6 goals in the ressies last week with Borchet likely in line get dropped if he does. Did Maxy Walters do enough to get back in the seniors and when is Rhys Waters going to be good to go? Will the Sharks grow an extra fin against the ladder leading Lions or will they end up seafood chowder? All these big questions will be answered on Saturday afternoon. It promises to be an extravaganza of WAFL footy and for mine, match of the round and not to be missed. :whistle:

:) Subi in a close one
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154100

• BC
Thank you Dwert for your encouragement. I know full well that an average winning margin of 69 points over the last 4 encounters means nothing in today's football....so yes, I concur...Subi in a close one.

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154103

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Hey guys can I have some of that stuff you are smoking? It is obviously good.....

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154105

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
EF to give Wiley the send off he deserves...

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154106

• BC
An unexpected win?

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154107

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Define the term win BC.....win for Wiley....or a win for the players...so far the players are winning 14 to Wileys 2.......

Tho reckon the EF v Subi colts game will be a beauty.....if EF give those colts boys some respite from another league hammering by playing at 0900....can see these 2 sides playing off in the colts big dance...

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154108

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Subiacos record winning margin against EF is 112 points in 2006. I would suggest that this record may be in some danger. The 2nd biggest was 103 points in round 10 this year.

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154113

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I think BC is being an arrogant, snide smart arse prick....oh and condecending. But the the true fact is that his haughty arrogance will be well rewarded this weekend. Every dog has his day.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Subi v EF 5 years 7 months ago #154118

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote: I think BC is being an arrogant, snide smart arse prick....oh and condecending. But the the true fact is that his haughty arrogance will be well rewarded this weekend. Every dog has his day.

I may be wrong 58shark but I interpreted it as a piss take on themselves seeing every encounter as a "danger" game even though everyone knows they have close to no chance of losing. My opinion otherwise it does come across as patronising or they are in a alternative universe.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 364 guests and 4 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync