Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

this week v the bogans 5 years 8 months ago #153278

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Does most of the above belong here on the Subi thread or would it best be on the general page? I would like to read a summary of the game between Subi and Swans as it seemed close. Can anyone help me out there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

this week v the bogans 5 years 8 months ago #153279

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
lets hope SD get luckier with the fixturing next year then mate.....if SD keep their current position, they will have 3 games v EF next year then.....hopefully Taylor won't deny you SD boys that hard earned privilege….and give your over worked adrenal cortex a much needed break 42...…..

yep fair due Godinoz…..apologies Subi boys....I guess as much as the SD boys feel hard done by with the doctored fixturing, no doubt you Subi boys are fed up listening to that SD fella shouting his diatribe at the Subi v SD games....apparently for the 6th time in the last 2 years.....hopefully Taylor will address that situation for 2019
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by Freezin.

this week v the bogans 5 years 8 months ago #153283

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Freezin: feel free to comment as people are still able to write about the game. Don't forget, using the logic of the Commission, the mighty Old Easts should improve next season because of their favourable draw. I bet you EF supporters would be thinking to themselves and wonderring, 'if it was only that simple'.

this week v the bogans 5 years 8 months ago #153285

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

Godinoz wrote: Does most of the above belong here on the Subi thread or would it best be on the general page? I would like to read a summary of the game between Subi and Swans as it seemed close. Can anyone help me out there?

Yes mate...I posted this yesterday but it got mixed up in 42's sooky lala posts.

what a slog that was. the ground was a quagmire with standing water all over the place. Zac CLarke was huge and dominated the hits giving our mids first use. 60 inside 50's to 35 told the story although Swans tackling pressure was enormous. The usual suspects in Phelan, Kitchin, Horse, Dela were all very good. I thought you Borchet presented well and it was good to get Justin Joyce back. Halligan will be better for the run and I noticed Rhys Waters was a runner so can't be too far away. All in all a good effort and special praise goes to the umpies for at least trying to even the game up....well done....20 frees including 3 within 20 meters of goal to the bogans to our 4 in total or similar at the start of the last qtr.

I'll also add the Gus Litherland was terrific. He took off down the grandstand wing at one stage and took two bounces on what was probably the softest part of the ground and everyone held their collective breaths as there was no way it would bounce back to him but sure enough it did ...twice...and he delivered a bullet like pass to Halligan at half forward...sensational stuff and I think he's in his best form since coming to the club. IMO if he had been at any other club than Hawthorn when they were winning flags almost at will he would have played a lot more AFL.

this week v the bogans 5 years 8 months ago #153287

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

ArkRoyal wrote: Freezin: feel free to comment as people are still able to write about the game. Don't forget, using the logic of the Commission, the mighty Old Easts should improve next season because of their favourable draw. I bet you EF supporters would be thinking to themselves and wonderring, 'if it was only that simple'.

Ark....curretly the only way EF won't lose as many games as they have this year in 2019, is if Taylor gives EF more byes in 2019.....EF current predicament is self inflicted through poor internal and external infrastructures and decision making....not because of Taylor's fixturing and WAFC supposed bias to Subi or the AFL...there is a lot going on at EF internally, which sadly, can't be shared or aired on a public forum.....and very much out of majority of the average EF fans control.....to think one extra or less fixture v Subi decides a clubs season doesn't make sense....are SF only playing finals and Perth are in contention finally because they play EF 3 times this year?.....

Last edit: by Freezin.

this week v the bogans 5 years 8 months ago #153289

• oobisoobi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
Loved how Gus Litherland weaved his way through the mud patches down the wing trying to find solid ground in which to bounce the ball

BC wrote:

Godinoz wrote: Does most of the above belong here on the Subi thread or would it best be on the general page? I would like to read a summary of the game between Subi and Swans as it seemed close. Can anyone help me out there?

Yes mate...I posted this yesterday but it got mixed up in 42's sooky lala posts.

what a slog that was. the ground was a quagmire with standing water all over the place. Zac CLarke was huge and dominated the hits giving our mids first use. 60 inside 50's to 35 told the story although Swans tackling pressure was enormous. The usual suspects in Phelan, Kitchin, Horse, Dela were all very good. I thought you Borchet presented well and it was good to get Justin Joyce back. Halligan will be better for the run and I noticed Rhys Waters was a runner so can't be too far away. All in all a good effort and special praise goes to the umpies for at least trying to even the game up....well done....20 frees including 3 within 20 meters of goal to the bogans to our 4 in total or similar at the start of the last qtr.

I'll also add the Gus Litherland was terrific. He took off down the grandstand wing at one stage and took two bounces on what was probably the softest part of the ground and everyone held their collective breaths as there was no way it would bounce back to him but sure enough it did ...twice...and he delivered a bullet like pass to Halligan at half forward...sensational stuff and I think he's in his best form since coming to the club. IMO if he had been at any other club than Hawthorn when they were winning flags almost at will he would have played a lot more AFL.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 938 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977