Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 6 months ago #137076

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I concur with all the comments above on the impact of WT at both clubs. Also thanks to Frank for chipping in to the club, might have to make and effort myself.

DG: I agree that they have probably recruitted the lad as cover should there be a queue of retirements at the club, sound thinking in and of itself. In regards ruck men, let us hope thath they get some help for the big number 17 whom has been magnificent in the past two seasons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 6 months ago #137078

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Senior Seagull wrote: He was smart enough to get out of a club that didn't rate him or give him opportunities, I bet he enjoys the occasional glance at his shiny premiership medallion, probably chats with Latham about it, oh yeah another player your genius selectors didn't rate and left to languish in the reserves. opportunity is a wonderful thing.

Hey seagull I don’t think we needed him at the time , we won a premiership without him whilst he was there, all those players have a sneak peek at their medals too.
Anyway who gives a chit

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 6 months ago #137080

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

Anyway who gives a chit

It would seem ........ you do. :whistle:

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137242

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Beasley Hutton wrote: Goodness me it is actually a helluva lot worse than even I thought possible.
A season high of 10 (45%) local Subiaco zone players played in the 2nd Semi and a low of 5 (23%) local zone players played in Round 4 for a season average of just under 8 (36%) local zone players per game!
A fairly long way from BC's supposed 60%!
Even Peelmantle would have had a better % of locals across the season than Subiaco!
And he has the gall to suggest Swans fans are on drugs!!! :dry:

I think that right there BH is what fires me up the most and fully supports my and many WAFL punters displeasure with $ubi over and above the alignment sides. Biggest pile of horse shit in the history of the WAFL regarding not one single dip shit from the commission has not sent the "Dogs" in to sniff out the salary circus !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Falcon

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137243

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: If I could be bothered I'd check your work BH...that's if I could be bothered.

BC,

Just sit quietly in the corner somewhere mate as BH has opened you up like a butterfly prawn! Much like I did with the Protected 40 list (sorry, $ubi has a 55 list). If two blokes from OzFooty can expose 2 x damning points, it makes the WAFC look like massive tools.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137244

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: I just read that Stockley Real Estate has come on board as a corporate sponsor of the club for 2018. Former player Frank Stockley owns the business and wants to repay the club which showed faith in him and where he went on to be a premiership player. I bet that'll give the south Geraldton jerkers the shits. B)

Not at all BC, WP were extremely pleased to get rid of Stockley, lets just say he was not the type we wanted at our club.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137245

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Senior Seagull wrote: He was smart enough to get out of a club that didn't rate him or give him opportunities, I bet he enjoys the occasional glance at his shiny premiership medallion, probably chats with Latham about it, oh yeah another player your genius selectors didn't rate and left to languish in the reserves. opportunity is a wonderful thing.

SS, Latham would never have played anything close to regular league footy at WP, our defence (Premiership defence I might add), were our absolute strength and he was never in the picture, I dare say he would be a regular the last 2 seasons but we simply can't pay the dollars $ubi do to have him sit in the Dags.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137246

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Godinoz wrote: Good on you SS, BC and JB for stating the facts and sticking up for our club. It seems that followers on this site from SD, WP and whoever DD supports gets their rocks off bagging anything that Subi does. We should keep an eye on who they recruit for the 2018 season and give them some stick if it's anyone but local.
The Subi haters on this site should also take a moment to have a listen to Rory O'Briens interview on 91.3 podcast and hear what he said about Subiaco Football Club.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a listen to what Obrien says off air, Schofield said lovely things about Peel on the radio prior to the GF and then "BANG" he totally contradicted only moments after the final siren!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Falcon

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137272

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

Leedy wrote:

BC wrote: If I could be bothered I'd check your work BH...that's if I could be bothered.

BC,

Just sit quietly in the corner somewhere mate as BH has opened you up like a butterfly prawn! Much like I did with the Protected 40 list (sorry, $ubi has a 55 list). If two blokes from OzFooty can expose 2 x damning points, it makes the WAFC look like massive tools.

haha...not quite Leedy...SS has already shown that BH's numbers are dodgy at best and down right misleading at worst given he hasn't included 2 players who've been with Subi from colts onwards. I'm not sure what more they need to do to be included as "locals".

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137274

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

BC wrote:

Leedy wrote:

BC,

haha...not quite Leedy...SS has already shown that BH's numbers are dodgy at best and down right misleading at worst given he hasn't included 2 players who've been with Subi from colts onwards. I'm not sure what more they need to do to be included as "locals".

Coming from Subiaco's zone would be a good start...Collie & West Coast are not and have never been!

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 348 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977