Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137013

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
If I could be bothered I'd check your work BH...that's if I could be bothered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137014

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Dwert wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Goodness me it is actually a helluva lot worse than even I thought possible.
A season high of 10 (45%) local Subiaco zone players played in the 2nd Semi and a low of 5 (23%) local zone players played in Round 4 for a season average of just under 8 (36%) local zone players per game!
A fairly long way from BC's supposed 60%!
Even Peelmantle would have had a better % of locals across the season than Subiaco!
And he has the gall to suggest Swans fans are on drugs!!! :dry:

That's some pretty alarming statistics there BH, good work. Any chance that the clowns from WAFC could look at a system of minimum number of local talent in each WAFL team for season 2018 as a strategy of equalisation across the league.
It would even have an impact on the alignment clubs looking after their WAFL clubs development zone players...

They are appalling local zone figures mate and will only get worse with them recruiting already of Newton and Hill has also been mentioned on top of God knows how many others from the other WAFL clubs, actually just saw Jack Fletcher is on their list from EF now as well......it just goes on and on and the weak as water WAFC with all those ex Subiaco employees continually allow it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137017

• BC
never heard of Jack Fletcher but according to the WAFL website he played ressies for EF in 2016...so another example of giving blokes that have been discarded by their own club another chance.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137018

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: never heard of Jack Fletcher but according to the WAFL website he played ressies for EF in 2016...so another example of giving blokes that have been discarded by their own club another chance.

Has played 6 League games for EF debuting in 2015.
How's that 60% local zone number BC?
You barely even got to half of that and already looking like even less next season!

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137021

• jonnyboy
  • Thank you received: 1
Wow BH you must have so much to do with your time worrying about other clubs and going through every game checking players.

Have you ever sat down with any of the boys that Subi has recruited and asked why they went to Subi or do you just make up random shit stories about it? Maybe if you also speak to ressies boys and find out why they don't leave will be another. As your club has tried on a few occasions to poach players but for some reason they never choose to go there.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137022

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jonnyboy wrote: Wow BH you must have so much to do with your time worrying about other clubs and going through every game checking players.

Have you ever sat down with any of the boys that Subi has recruited and asked why they went to Subi or do you just make up random shit stories about it? Maybe if you also speak to ressies boys and find out why they don't leave will be another. As your club has tried on a few occasions to poach players but for some reason they never choose to go there.

What random shit stories have I made up JB?
I only entered this discussion after BC's absurd claim that Subi played 60% local during this season as it was so far from the reality (36%) it was not funny!
You blokes must be complete sadists if you think continually pillaging your already weaker opposition for your own (Reserves) gain is benefiting the WAFL (the reverse Robin Hood method) as all it does is just adds another dagger into now an almost completely lifeless corpse....but hey as long as your mob and its tiny supporter base are ok all is fine hey JB?!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD, Dwert

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137030

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1349

jonnyboy wrote: Wow BH you must have so much to do with your time worrying about other clubs and going through every game checking players.

The answer is most likely they are on a good retainer at least double what any other reserves player gets in the WAFL. It's time your club was thoroughly investigated. A low grade amateur club cops a 40k fine plus other penalties based on a stat dec that his former club offered him petrol money while your club is running rings around the WAFC making them look like fools.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137032

• BC

Beasley Hutton wrote:

What random shit stories have I made up JB?
I only entered this discussion after BC's absurd claim that Subi played 60% local during this season as it was so far from the reality (36%) it was not funny!
You blokes must be complete sadists if you think continually pillaging your already weaker opposition for your own (Reserves) gain is benefiting the WAFL (the reverse Robin Hood method) as all it does is just adds another dagger into now an almost completely lifeless corpse....but hey as long as your mob and its tiny supporter base are ok all is fine hey JB?!

2 things BH....firstly my original comment was based on a conversation on here ages ago where various supporters were arguing on local % of teams....hence why I said 60% during the season from memory as there was some toing and froing on the subject. Secondly, your interpretation of local is spurious to say the least...I recall you having a disagreement with SS I think about whether in your view players coming from another club's junior zone and playing colts for Subi for a variety of reasons qualifies them as our locals. your limited view of what constitutes a local would no doubt skew any numbers to the disadvantage of my club so I take your 36% with a pinch of salt. I also take jonnyboy's comment as valid....it's no fluke that we seem to get quite a few coming to the club but don't lose a whole lot to other WAFL clubs. In saying that, we have had quite a big turnover the last couple of years due to retirements, playing ammos and country, heading back home and so forth...but in general, I'd suggest the number that have departed for other WAFL clubs is very low. You can say it's down to money and payments outside the salary cap for which you have absolutely no proof and in fact your mob have been found cheating more than once along with Perth and WP but I think it's more a cultural thing. jonnyboy is correct...instead of taking the easy way out by saying its all about brown paper bags and white goods, try digging a little deeper.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137035

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
The 2 Subi boys that BH consistently excludes are Stevo and Jackson, both of who played all their colts, reserves and league footy with Subi, for me that's the minimum qualifying standard, but BH is free to interpret it anyway he feels suits his argument.

At the moment, Subi has been the only club to get anywhere near the alignments, we have played 3 GF's against the alignments for 1 win and that was in a torrential storm, if the comp rules are changed by way of a minimum % of local product, which I support, then unless some substantial changes to finals quals for the alignments are made there will not be a non aligned club that will get within 10 goals of a loaded up East Eagles or Peelmantle in the finals, we will see permanent alignment GF's for the foreseeable future. I would love to see any of the non aligned clubs in a GF, SD v WP, SF v EF, Perth v Cl or anyone!!

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 5 months ago #137040

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Goodness me it is actually a helluva lot worse than even I thought possible.
A season high of 10 (45%) local Subiaco zone players played in the 2nd Semi and a low of 5 (23%) local zone players played in Round 4 for a season average of just under 8 (36%) local zone players per game!
A fairly long way from BC's supposed 60%!
Even Peelmantle would have had a better % of locals across the season than Subiaco!
And he has the gall to suggest Swans fans are on drugs!!! :dry:

That's some pretty alarming statistics there BH, good work. Any chance that the clowns from WAFC could look at a system of minimum number of local talent in each WAFL team for season 2018 as a strategy of equalisation across the league.
It would even have an impact on the alignment clubs looking after their WAFL clubs development zone players...

They are appalling local zone figures mate and will only get worse with them recruiting already of Newton and Hill has also been mentioned on top of God knows how many others from the other WAFL clubs, actually just saw Jack Fletcher is on their list from EF now as well......it just goes on and on and the weak as water WAFC with all those ex Subiaco employees continually allow it!

It would have been great if the BGC Review would have included the functions of the WAFC!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 367 guests and 4 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Southerner
  • Stinker
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma