Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143096

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
On another tack, young ex Subi lad Brayden Ainsworth seems to be making an impression according to this article.

thewest.com.au/sport/west-coast-eagles/e...-coast-ng-b88760323z

If he had not been drafted he would have filled Twomey's sweeping rolerole perfectly, but not to be, good luck to the lad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143099

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
Yep...good on the young fella...he's as hard as a cats head so should go ok. On another note, has anyone been down to training and can report on who has stepped up and how the new recruits are going?

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143114

• BC
I see Jeff Farmer Jnr is on our seniors list. I've seen the whiz at a few Subi games over the years but was surprised his young bloke isn't playing for Souths. It looks like he's come down from Karratha Kats so it'll be interesting to see how he goes.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143118

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149
Seems like Shane Yarran is off your list?

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143119

• BC
He's still showing on our senior playing list on the club's website and also on the WAFL site as a Subi player...have you got some inside mail Roman?

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143122

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

BC wrote: He's still showing on our senior playing list on the club's website and also on the WAFL site as a Subi player...have you got some inside mail Roman?[/quote

No I just assume that if someone doesn't have an allocated number he's no longer at the club just South does.
They put him at the bottom of the player list and eventually he gets deleted. In your case, Yarran has number 99.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143123

• BC
ok...he's been showing as 99 since he first started back training. it probably means he's no certainty to get a berth on the final list so allocating a number is pointless. it's my understanding he's training with Subi at his own request and with support from the AFL Players Association...so I don't think it means he's no longer there...more there's still a way to go before he's considered as part of the senior squad. it could be he's gone and you're quite correct but that's not my understanding at this point. maybe Buddy Boy can shed some light as he's generally on the money in player related stuff.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143157

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

BC wrote: ok...he's been showing as 99 since he first started back training. it probably means he's no certainty to get a berth on the final list so allocating a number is pointless. it's my understanding he's training with Subi at his own request and with support from the AFL Players Association...so I don't think it means he's no longer there...more there's still a way to go before he's considered as part of the senior squad. it could be he's gone and you're quite correct but that's not my understanding at this point. maybe Buddy Boy can shed some light as he's generally on the money in player related stuff.[/quote

I am hoping he sticks around for his own good and also because I enjoyed watching him play for us in 2014/15. I know he has stuffed up a few times before but he should be supported and I hope he realises it is probably his last chance to turn things around.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143160

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21

BC wrote: ok...he's been showing as 99 since he first started back training. it probably means he's no certainty to get a berth on the final list so allocating a number is pointless. it's my understanding he's training with Subi at his own request and with support from the AFL Players Association...so I don't think it means he's no longer there...more there's still a way to go before he's considered as part of the senior squad. it could be he's gone and you're quite correct but that's not my understanding at this point. maybe Buddy Boy can shed some light as he's generally on the money in player related stuff.

Not sure what is happening with Yaz. From what I hear he hasn't been at training since just after Christmas..

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 1 month ago #143183

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Buddy Boy wrote:

BC wrote: ok...he's been showing as 99 since he first started back training. it probably means he's no certainty to get a berth on the final list so allocating a number is pointless. it's my understanding he's training with Subi at his own request and with support from the AFL Players Association...so I don't think it means he's no longer there...more there's still a way to go before he's considered as part of the senior squad. it could be he's gone and you're quite correct but that's not my understanding at this point. maybe Buddy Boy can shed some light as he's generally on the money in player related stuff.

Not sure what is happening with Yaz. From what I hear he hasn't been at training since just after Christmas..

Oh dear ....appears he has gone off the rails again with this mornings West reporting a conviction for trespassing after being on the roof of a house in Armadale in early December and also being taken into custody again a few days ago after being in an "agitated state" after acting erratically in Seville Grove. Again hope he gets the help he obviously needs.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 814 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest