Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #140113

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
No great loss for mine LD...he looked lazy and disinterested the times I saw him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #140114

• BC

Sharpie wrote: I reckon Monaghan probably has half a football brain to be able to coach for as long as he has. Schoey as the people skills with his senior players to go with the footy stuff. And yes the travel must hurt potential recruits for joondy but at the end of the day winning games of footy is the best recruiting tool any club has. One more to come me thinks BC!

One more player to be announced Sharpie? I wonder who that might be at this late stage?

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #140115

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30

BC wrote:

Sharpie wrote: I reckon Monaghan probably has half a football brain to be able to coach for as long as he has. Schoey as the people skills with his senior players to go with the footy stuff. And yes the travel must hurt potential recruits for joondy but at the end of the day winning games of footy is the best recruiting tool any club has. One more to come me thinks BC!

One more player to be announced Sharpie? I wonder who that might be at this late stage?

I think Sharpie is being a shit stirrer BC..:lol:

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #140142

• Lions Den
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27

BC wrote: No great loss for mine LD...he looked lazy and disinterested the times I saw him.

Agree mate. Even though we've lost Liam I don't think small-medium forwards are our biggest issue anyway with Halligan, Waters and possibly Yaz.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #140179

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Lions Den wrote:

BC wrote: No great loss for mine LD...he looked lazy and disinterested the times I saw him.

Agree mate. Even though we've lost Liam I don't think small-medium forwards are our biggest issue anyway with Halligan, Waters and possibly Yaz.

I also agree there. Like to see Dylan Clarke get an extended run and also Hayden Yarran is back too.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #140198

• Lions Den
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27

Jjim wrote:

Lions Den wrote:

I also agree there. Like to see Dylan Clarke get an extended run and also Hayden Yarran is back too.

Very true mate. Dylan Clarke has played some great footy in the reserves (particularly BOG in the winning GF), and at the start of 2016 actually played some handy games in the League team as well. Think he's got what it takes. Has probably been a victim of us having some very good options in his position in recent years, so with the two Liams being drafted, 2018 may be Clarkey's opportunity.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 2 months ago #140519

• BC
Anyone like to have a crack at putting together our round 1 team? I'll kick it off but without knowing where the likes of Rohde and Newton normally play or where Schoey thinks they'll slot in it's a bit of a guessing game.

FB: Heal Jackson Kennedy
HB: Litherland Lockyer Rohde
C: Adamson Kitchin Hancock
HF: Sokol Delahunty Waters
FF: Halligan Wheeler Joyce
Mids: Zac Clarke Horsley Phelan

Int from: Walters, Deluca, Newton, Greg Clarke, Cockie, Powell, Dylan Clarke, Bradley, Stevenson, Matera

I'd like to see Dela play as a high half forward role similar to Buddy Franklin or Riewoldt given his huge tank. He'd be very hard to match up on through the middle and into our front half if taken off the leash.

Last edit: by BC.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 2 months ago #140542

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
BC, if Clarke does his job then it releases Dela to do more around the ground. I'd start him off a wing and let him do what he wants, would be very hard to match up on with his height agility and endurance. Dela's goal kicking is a little too erratic, so I reckon the wing would be ideal. As for a round 1 line up, lets wait till after we see a couple of the scratchies so we can judge the new blood.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 2 months ago #140925

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Great to see we have snapped up Rhys Palmer, supporters dollars obviously ran out at East Freo :P
And more namings to come, plus a few have returned to the club according to Pickering this morning.
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by Swandog.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 2 months ago #140928

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Well done to SD on securing Palmer.... obviously whatever tsf fee SD got from Boekhurst will go straight back to EF for Palmer......unlike Swandog I won't wish Palmer tears a hamstring off his bone when he suits up for SD in 2018.....:P

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 224 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes