Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139717

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21

BC wrote: If any of the rumour mongers on here are correct around Subi signing Zac Clarke, Josh Hill, Shane Yarran, Nick Suban just to name a few then it sure would have come out by now you'd think. It just goes to show some aren't as well informed as they make out and really talk a load of crap.

Can say Yaz was at the club last week talking to Schoey, not sure where they are at in regards to a return too the club. As for the others I have heard nothing about any of them playing at Subi next year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139731

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Thanks BB....I for one would love to see Yaz back at the club. Hopefully it will give him a sense of purpose and the club wrap their arms around him in support.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139780

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

BC wrote: Thanks BB....I for one would love to see Yaz back at the club. Hopefully it will give him a sense of purpose and the club wrap their arms around him in support.

Agree BC, he seemed to be settled while at Subi but let outside influences and extended family issues get the better of him. Transgressed twice so if he gets another chance he wouldn't want to step 1mm over the line.
That being said, he would be a perfect replacement for Ryan. not quite as spectacular but a bigger stronger more aggressive player who could add that 60-70 goals we will lose.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139783

• BC
Yep...I'm with you SS...I still have nightmares over the 5 goal haul for FART in the 2016 GF. If he can get back to that sort of form he could be very useful in 2018.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139784

• BC
On another note...I see on the WAFL website Bogensperger, Madut, Garcia, Twomey all missing from Subi's active playing list as they should be but Michael Wood is on it. I wonder if he's coming back? Creeper's not on it as well so I guess that's done and dusted.

Last edit: by BC.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139790

• BigO
  • Thank you received: 7

BC wrote: On another note...I see on the WAFL website Bogensperger, Madut, Garcia, Twomey all missing from Subi's active playing list as they should be but Michael Wood is on it. I wonder if he's coming back? Creeper's not on it as well so I guess that's done and dusted.

Wood is overseas but I hear him and Creeper are playing together but its not at Subi. Time will tell I guess...

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139799

• Lions Den
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27

BC wrote: On another note...I see on the WAFL website Bogensperger, Madut, Garcia, Twomey all missing from Subi's active playing list as they should be but Michael Wood is on it. I wonder if he's coming back? Creeper's not on it as well so I guess that's done and dusted.

That page is always a bit unreliable and confusing but as information-deprived WAFL fans we have to cherish any form of possible indications of news!
I also note on that page that Deluca is displaying jumper #9, obviously formerly Twomey's...it seems all that is lacking in the case of his impending retirement is an official announcement. Also it says Max Walters is #6 which is currently Chris Bryan; there were some whispers a while back about Chris moving on? And it would appear that Ben Newton has moved into Boges' old #11.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139835

• Ocker 157
  • Thank you received: 23
Guys, just to clear this up, Twomey has DEFINITELY retired.
It was confirmed at the club fairest and best night in October and he gave a nice speech and was given a great ovation, as indeed he should have been.
I chatted to him and thanked him for his great service to the club.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lions Den

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139857

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 points in 3 games against Swans.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139859

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21
Can confirm Shane Yarren has been training with Subi for the past 2 weeks
The following user(s) said Thank You: DG, BC, Jjim, ArkRoyal, Lions Den

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 279 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL