Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139269

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
It was fantastic seeing your namesake Ocker signing his book at the club last Sunday. He is a real legend of the game in WA and probably my favorite of all time. I have a suspicion we'll come back to the field a bit in 2018 given our losses but I guess that remains to be seen. Bring it on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139310

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

BC wrote: It was fantastic seeing your namesake Ocker signing his book at the club last Sunday. He is a real legend of the game in WA and probably my favorite of all time. I have a suspicion we'll come back to the field a bit in 2018 given our losses but I guess that remains to be seen. Bring it on.

BC how can I get hold of Ockers book, through the club i guess?

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139311

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ocker 157 wrote: I was also at the Last Siren event on Sunday.
Garcia is having a year off, Bogensberger has secured a job in Mandurah and can't commit to coming up to train at Subi, whilst Madut has gone to Melbourne as his family have relocated there.
Rhys Watters and Sean Bradley return along with a few ex mainly reserves players like Luke Norrish and others I can't recall.
Justin Joyce says our new recruit Newton is one of the best kicks he's ever seen, so that sounds encouraging if he can stay fit.
Ex WP player Rhode is definitely at Subi.

Thanks Ocker, so that makes 9 departures from the club?

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139383

• Lions Den
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27

Senior Seagull wrote:

Garcia is having a year off, Bogensberger has secured a job in Mandurah and can't commit to coming up to train at Subi, whilst Madut has gone to Melbourne as his family have relocated there.
Rhys Watters and Sean Bradley return along with a few ex mainly reserves players like Luke Norrish and others I can't recall.
Justin Joyce says our new recruit Newton is one of the best kicks he's ever seen, so that sounds encouraging if he can stay fit.

Yep I've got it at 9 at the moment as well. There will be more though as we all know. Doubt Twomey will play on and no confirmation on Horse, Phez or Cockie yet.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139387

• BC
Horse and Phez were at the final siren event in club polos which suggests to they'll be playing on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lions Den

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139388

• BC

Senior Seagull wrote:

BC wrote: It was fantastic seeing your namesake Ocker signing his book at the club last Sunday. He is a real legend of the game in WA and probably my favorite of all time. I have a suspicion we'll come back to the field a bit in 2018 given our losses but I guess that remains to be seen. Bring it on.

BC how can I get hold of Ockers book, through the club i guess?

I'm not sure mate but I guess the club would be the first place to start with.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139429

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

BC wrote: Horse and Phez were at the final siren event in club polos which suggests to they'll be playing on.

That's great news BC
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139430

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21

Lions Den wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

Yep I've got it at 9 at the moment as well. There will be more though as we all know. Doubt Twomey will play on and no confirmation on Horse, Phez or Cockie yet.

Horse, Phez and Cockie have all been training so suggests they will all play on and looks like Twomey has retired.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lions Den

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139504

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think for Horse, Phez and Cockie it may have been a case for waiting to see if changes to finals quals actually happened. If no changes then I think they, along with Kitch might have decided to go.

What will 2018 bring? 6 years 3 months ago #139709

• BC
If any of the rumour mongers on here are correct around Subi signing Zac Clarke, Josh Hill, Shane Yarran, Nick Suban just to name a few then it sure would have come out by now you'd think. It just goes to show some aren't as well informed as they make out and really talk a load of crap.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 337 guests and 4 members online

• Whitey
  • Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma