Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135860

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Can't believe Jarrod is worried about his players losing interest and going bush...fark me his reserves have just won a GF....he has depth galore....well much more than the rest of us......plus his club have a war chest as usual to replenish as needed....how many foreigners did you pick again Jarrod?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135861

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Noticed on the radio interview from last Thursday or Friday, Jarrod was not critical of the alignment either.

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135862

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

westaussieguy wrote: Noticed on the radio interview from last Thursday or Friday, Jarrod was not critical of the alignment either.

I bet he is. Coaches and players won't talk against it on air.

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135863

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Make no mistake had Subi won yesterday and last year he wouldn't be whinging about it. He's only whinging because they denied Subiaco another two premierships. He would be be more than happy for Peel to finish second as long as Subiaco win the flag.
Get on your bike.

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135868

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

MarkOlsen wrote: Apparently he spoke about how it isn't fair that Subi can pay all this money for players to be the best team in the wafl and still can't win the grand final.
Absolute injustice

:P :P :P Bingo !!!

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135869

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: It's pretty clear in today's West what he said and I for one back him to the hilt. It's disappointing when you play Peel during the year and they're at a certain level than they drop in 6 full time pro's who've played the back half of the season in the AFL and knock off a team which finished 7 games ahead of them....that's just not right.

It hurts doesn't BC, now you have a fair idea how the rest of us feel. Again absolutely no sympathy and a good result for mine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135871

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: so tell me MO...or is it Larry or Curly? what is Subi's unfair advantage exactly and how does it impact on the competition? spell it out for us all....if it's a financial one due to the seats deal then we operate under the same salary cap as the other non-aligned teams. if you think Subi is paying outside the cap present some proof as I'm sure the WAFC and other clubs would be interested. from memory only SD and WP have been caught breaching the salary cap in recent times so I wouldn't think you'd be pointing the finger around that...so what is this huge advantage we have and how does it provide a pathway to sustained success?

F*&k me, give me strength. Maybe you $ubi lot genuinely don't know any different, brain washed maybe. Are you lot sure you weren't a part of Jones Town back in the 70,s.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135873

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

DD wrote: Schofield what a hypocrite lol. Only a week or so ago when asked about the Peel/Freo alignment he said he didn't have a problem with it, it just means his club has to work harder to get better. Now the bitter pill of defeat has him whinging crapping on about how UNFAIR IT IS.

Well WANKER, how fucking unfair is it you bastards have had an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the rest of the WAFL comp the last 15 or 20 years?

Come and coach Perth and see how much you love these blokes. You would snapping up the next AFL assistant offer. But it's like "Nah, nah" because you would be on good coin at $ubi, very good coin.

www.perthnow.com.au/sport/subiaco-coach-...a9f9cee17cb71ec3da7f

spot on!

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135874

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DG wrote: Would it be fair to say even in the wafl's heyday the clubs with the biggest cheque books got the best players?

Spot on Dags but the money generated was based on the best marketing clubs or those that worked the zones better, not being given a gold mine seating arrangement from a venue that was payed by the tax payer.

Schofield's post match speech 6 years 6 months ago #135875

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Apparently all these Victorians and blokes like Litherland and Lockyer just lob at Subi by chance according to Schofield and haven't pushed any local kids out of a grand final spot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 288 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Danger

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL