Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135141

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

swan42 wrote:

Sneaky 101 wrote: Halligan charge thrown out free to play on Sunday

I obviously didn't see the incident. Is it correct that the player received head high contact, was concussed and wasn't able to return and the player responsible for the head high contact did not receive even a reprimand?

WAFL Tribunal is a joke..... Everyone should get off , they have now set a precedent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135142

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dwert wrote:

swan42 wrote:

I obviously didn't see the incident. Is it correct that the player received head high contact, was concussed and wasn't able to return and the player responsible for the head high contact did not receive even a reprimand?

WAFL Tribunal is a joke..... Everyone should get off , they have now set a precedent.

I can think of a couple of Swans's players that were the recipient of the benevolent tribunal, they were recipient of the malevolent tribunal.

Last edit: by swan42.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135145

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned

swan42 wrote:

Dwert wrote:

swan42 wrote:

I can thinkof a couple of Swans's players that were the recipient of the benevolent tribunal, they were recipient of the malevolent tribunal.

Lol... They might also have given the lions a bit of free reign to go the knuckle on a few of the Freo lads , I am sure if that did eventuate you would see a vastly different approach from the tribunal. A one or two week later start to the 2018 season might be worth getting your hands on the Cup...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DG, Leather Stops

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135147

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

swan42 wrote:

Dwert wrote:

swan42 wrote:

I can thinkof a couple of Swans's players that were the recipient of the benevolent tribunal, they were recipient of the malevolent tribunal.

How on earth can you take this comp seriously considering Riggio received a 3 match suspension reduced to 2 on appeal for a tackle HE received a free kick for just a few weeks backs and since then players being knocked out off the ball have been receiving reprimands....I am just about done with this absolute farce of a comp after a lifetime of following!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal, Dwert

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135150

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Bh: In today's environment he should have missed games. Having said that, maybe the tribunal is chanelling the 1980s and before, because, in that era, neither Dawson or Halligan would have had a free kick given against them?

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135153

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

Sneaky 101 wrote: Halligan offered 3 weeks - after what happened with Zac Dawson this is now a P&%s take by the WAFC

Family Connection Mate

Care to comment ........ mate?

Personally, I'd be looking for a new family. :)

Last edit: by jackspratt.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135165

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1544
It happened right in front of me and I personally thought he was in trouble and at the very least would get a week reduced to a reprimand if not more. But I guess the tribunal painted itself into a corner deciding Dawson had no case to answer after front on contact that knocked a player clean out and resulted in same being stretchered off....agree...the tribunal is a joke.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135169

• BC
Based on the news Halligan is good to go what changes will happen this week? Will Phez and Kennedy come in or will Schoey go with the same 22? Chris Bryan must be under the pump but not sure who else might be in the frame....interesting times at the selection table as I'm sure the match committee will look at match ups with FART in making decisions rather than form. It's a shame Creeper is injured as I would have thought he'd been in the mix to combat big "Mongo" Darcy, Griffin and the other talls....alas not to be.

Last edit: by BC.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135180

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned

BC wrote: It happened right in front of me and I personally thought he was in trouble and at the very least would get a week reduced to a reprimand if not more. But I guess the tribunal painted itself into a corner deciding Dawson had no case to answer after front on contact that knocked a player clean out and resulted in same being stretchered off....agree...the tribunal is a joke.

BC I do hope that young Dragovich recovers from his concussion so as he can take his place in the reserves GF this weekend... It would be very weird situation that he misses playing in a GF through no fault of him. I wouldn't think the tribunal would even consider the victim in this case.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 6 months ago #135187

• BC
It wouldn't be weird if Dragovich couldn't take his place Dwert...it would be a travesty. I too hope he recovers and gets on the park for the ressies GF which you blokes are odds on favourites for. I'm sure Halligan has similar sentiments as he's not a grub.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 282 guests and 2 members online

• SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• GloriaObsex
  • Brandonsow
  • MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync