Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135716

• Tigerpoint
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 22
A farce again of course but on the game.

Subi as expected were super!! It just seemed so hard for them to get a kick or handball in the open. Powell was impressive with 4 goal assists and Sokol's finishing was outstanding. It can be said many subi boys refused to get back off the mark from set kicks. Kitchin is super inside but seems to not be able to kick for ground. Waters was a deer in the headlights missing a couple easy marks and fumbling stood out. Phelen is all class and after all that time out looked like he hasn't missed a beat. Liam Ryan was well held, offered good pressure but kept slowing down when he needed to run onto a mark. Litherland is a good player but that brain fade was a turning point. In those conditions and over a kick up in the last, what is wrong with a long kick to numbers down the line.

Most of subiacos players had positive output. As swans fan watching I was cheering on the lions today! Much was said about wasting opportunities but hardly any were easy ! I'm devastated in the result... 2 premierships that Subi have had stolen from them due to the WAFL failing the comp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135717

• Senior Seagull
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
I'm sure all you swans boys wont let anyone forget that, it seems to be all that's on your minds. I thought you may be more interested in who might be coaching you next season.

Anyway I'm sure you've read my posts and BC's in particular where we have said several times that meaningful equalization rules need to be implemented starting with the end of Subi's association with Sibi oval which is now done and dusted, right the way down to each clubs zones, points allocations, number of high point players in any one team protection of lower ranked teams players from recruiting by higher ranked teams and % of local players. If all that can be addressed evenly and fairly then the comp has a chance of stabalising and going forward.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135721

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Tigerpoint: Thanks for your analysis and your support, it is much appreciatted. Overall, I think you have to give Peel credit for the amazing pressure they put on us throughout the game even when we were in the ascendant on the field. As you rightly said in your post, once we got it out into the open, we made errors kicking to position in the forward line or kicking directly for goal. all the best

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135722

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

terror wrote: Goes to prove what a dud Schofield is as a coach.. 2 GF losses in a row & thats why Shepherd was coach of the year.

hey terror...if you've got nothing constructive to add to the conversation why don't you fuck off moron.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135724

• BC

Senior Seagull wrote: I'm sure all you swans boys wont let anyone forget that, it seems to be all that's on your minds. I thought you may be more interested in who might be coaching you next season.

Anyway I'm sure you've read my posts and BC's in particular where we have said several times that meaningful equalization rules need to be implemented starting with the end of Subi's association with Sibi oval which is now done and dusted, right the way down to each clubs zones, points allocations, number of high point players in any one team protection of lower ranked teams players from recruiting by higher ranked teams and % of local players. If all that can be addressed evenly and fairly then the comp has a chance of stabalising and going forward.

absolutely agree SS...Subi's dominance in recent times is not good for the comp but I'm not sure what is to be done about it. Perhaps some of the knockers out there can come up with a few ideas as we are audited like every other club and we've never been pinged for salary cap issues unlike SD and WP..

Last edit: by BC.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135730

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Wow.. that clown rookie draft deleting posts left right and centre in the peel section..

Absolute farce what happened today, dark day for wa footy the rules will be changed for 2018, this will come as no consolation for the actual players that deserved the medals today.

The only thing we learnt today is that taberner is a bigger Spud than we thought and he will be at a different AFL club next year if freo has a say in it.

Last edit: by Unholytugboat.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135732

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30

BC wrote:

terror wrote: Goes to prove what a dud Schofield is as a coach.. 2 GF losses in a row & thats why Shepherd was coach of the year.

hey terror...if you've got nothing constructive to add to the conversation why don't you fuck off moron.

Enjoy the 2's flag BC well done..

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135737

• BC
BH and PN...it just goes to show you 2 are as big a tossers as this terror piece of shit. The Subi thread is pretty laid back but for once, we need DG to moderate this crap.

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135740

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
BC if you don't have anything constructive to say you should fuck off..

The big dance v Peelmantle 6 years 7 months ago #135743

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Another joke of a GF, watched second half, subi didnt have fitness to finish, last qrt was always goner happen not your best qrt.

Anyway unless some major reform is undertaken this comps a write off.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 770 guests and 3 members online

• Senior Seagull
  • Success Hill
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric