Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134361

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1543
well... time to move on from FART....but I for one will never forget that they're in the GF under false pretences courtesy of the soft cock WAFC. This week we need to stop Souths run and carry. The game being played at Leedy is obviously in our advantage but we'll need to shut down Kelly, Schloithe, Cook and Hockey. Of those, Hockey gives the inside grunt but Schloithe and Kelly are very dangerous if allowed to have uncontested possession. I think our backs will match up well on Souths forwards as they have done so far this year and our mids of Cockie, Kitch, Horse, Max should get first hands on contested footy. It's our forwards that are my main concern as I'm not sure we can kick enough to win unless one or more of Ryan, Soks, Halligan, Maxy, Dela, Clang or Joyce have a good day. I'd resist the temptation of bringing Stevo back in but would definitely think seriously about it for the GF if we're lucky and good enough to win. All in all it should be a ripping contest and if FART are in the outer watching can someone slip a decent dose of salmonella into their hot chips.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134364

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
This should be a ripping game. Unfortunately for your boys BC I reckon the Doggies are a very strong chance of getting up in this game.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134367

• BC
  • Away
I don't disagree mate...Souths have momentum and we're coming off a disappointing loss...whether that's enough to give us a kick up the arse given Schofield's scathing criticism of the playing group remains to be seen.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134445

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Spot on BC if we can close up their space it will restrict their very talented playmakers, add in Duckpond Hamms to that group, I thought he was very good when they played Freo.

Souths are a very different animal than Freo and while they have a the best forward line, our backs are a better match than they were against the Freo giants. best backline v the best forward line but maybe we can bring more physical pressure to bear in the midfield. Rucks are reasonably evenly matched but expect Higgins to win more tapouts and Dela and Clang should be more mobile around the ground. Great day of footy coming up with our ressies trying to knock over Claremont again to make the GF. 2 points in it when they met in the qual final.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134455

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Hopefully will be the game of the season this one...Subi will be better for the run v Peel.....whilst Subi are definitely vulnerable here v SF....don't think that thrashing of SD will really mean much TBH....the gulf between the top 3 and the rest is massive.....for preparation that Subi loss will only harden the resolve of the Subi boys to get another crack at Peel....like I said Subi will be better for the run....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134486

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Freeze ,mentally better for it perhaps, the kick in the arse we needed but it was an enormously physical game and our boys were totally gassed by the 20min mark of the last, so recovery is everything this week, geez wouldn't it be nice if our boys had the week off work and access to AFL medical and recovery facilities and staff. Anyway on the other hand Souths had an easy walk in the park v SD so they will be way ahead of Subi regarding freshening up for Sundays game. If it's tight going into the last that may be the deciding factor.

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134506

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
BIG BROCKIE HIGGINS is looking angry of late...

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134514

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bazza wrote: BIG BROCKIE HIGGINS is looking angry of late...

Bit of a fan of the big fella Baz, like the way he plays his footy, reminds me a bit of big Luke Newick who dominated the ruck for us last decade, Luke may have been a bit bigger but not by much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134571

• savethewafl
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi all, if you want change in the WAFL, do something about it, share/like/post...savethewafl.com @savethewafl
Attachments:

Subi v SF in do or die. 6 years 6 months ago #134603

• BC
  • Away
so for this week's GF...any changes? there could be a couple of forced changes if Hoskins did a hammy as someone suggested and Kennedy's shoulder didn't look too good last Sunday. maybe Bryan or does Schowey take a risk and bring in Phez if fit?

Last edit: by BC.
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 323 guests and 3 members online

• BC
  • mikeh
  • Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma