Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134172

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: Can anyone tell me how it can be that Subi finishes 7 games ahead of the chunder and Souths 4 and yet we both get knocked off in consecutive weeks? I'll tell you how...the incompetent and piss weak WAFC make qualification rules which are so easy on the AFL aligned clubs that it makes the whole year a farce and threatens the integrity of the WAFL. I can imagine Subi's players going off to work tomorrow wondering what's the point while Freo goes down to world class facilities and starts recovery with highly paid sports scientists and coaches and begin planning for the GF...it's an absolute fucking joke.

Chill out BC only having a bit of fun.. BTW I hate gardening , fishing is more my thing LOL..

You blokes need to step up to the plate with your poaching techniques, no good pinching players from other WAFL clubs LOL ya gotta target AFL clubs LOL , get with game LOL

Personally I think your both farken cheats, and hope Souths take it out this season.

thanks for you positive input to the topic falcon now why don't you piss off back to the gardening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134179

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Left Freo Oval early in the last qtr.Got into my car turned the Subi V Peel game on.It was the 34 minute mark of the 3rd qtr.Dawson had just taken out Baker.
Subi didn't sound very composed in the last.Missing 5-6 shots at goal less than 40 out.Players pushing around behind the play.Reports.Young Docker kicked a 55m goal against the run of play and gave it to the Subi members. Bit of bad blood between Subi and the Dockers players. Did Peel suck Subi into a man on man game today.
No doubt Subi won't let Kelly,Hams run riot like Swans did today.But the job is ahead of Subi to beat South's and have another crack at Peel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134187

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
gtr: yep, all true. Not only did we miss two or three shots at goal in the last quarter, but there was two incidents with Sokol, one where he got snotted in the goal square without receiving a free-kick -- you cant do much about that -- but in the second one, he would have kicked a goal if Subi had bothered to contest the ball on the goal line with the Peel defender. Put all those misses and the two incidents together, and we would have been up with them in the last quarter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134189

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ark it sounded like Subi had all the footy in the last qtr.But where just off today.Ark is the bad blood between the Dockers + Subi played from last year's GF.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134192

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
gtr: i think that we were off a bit because of Peel's pressure, whom were very good in the second quarter in particular. Late, in the third quarter and in the last, as you said gtr, we got our act going a bit better and should have got closer. I thought it was a pretty good game, but, naturally a disappointting end for all the Subi fans. I should be a good game against the big red 'v' next week too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134195

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You don't want a shoot out V Sth Freo Ark.There ball movement is very quick.Swans where slaughtered in the clearances all day.You have to shut down there midfielders.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134196

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

Bazza wrote:

BC wrote: Can anyone tell me how it can be that Subi finishes 7 games ahead of the chunder and Souths 4 and yet we both get knocked off in consecutive weeks? I'll tell you how...the incompetent and piss weak WAFC make qualification rules which are so easy on the AFL aligned clubs that it makes the whole year a farce and threatens the integrity of the WAFL. I can imagine Subi's players going off to work tomorrow wondering what's the point while Freo goes down to world class facilities and starts recovery with highly paid sports scientists and coaches and begin planning for the GF...it's an absolute fucking joke.

Whats it like being shafted by your beloved Dockers BC.?

Baz...they're certainly not my beloved Dockers as I well and truly went off the pricks after the scandalous change of game venue fiasco and last years GF. The pressure they must put on the WAFC and the fact the regulator caves into them is a disgrace. How can a full time professional qualify to play WAFL finals when they've played more AFL during the season than WAFL? It beggars belief.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, Dwert

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134198

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

BC wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Baz...they're certainly not my beloved Dockers as I well and truly went off the pricks after the scandalous change of game venue fiasco and last years GF. The pressure they must put on the WAFC and the fact the regulator caves into them is a disgrace. How can a full time professional qualify to play WAFL finals when they've played more AFL during the season than WAFL? It beggars belief.

How can a team that finishes 4th & now 3rd clean sweep the finals series two years in a row?
Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134200

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

BC wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Gavin Taylor and your merry group of dickhead commissioners you have completely stuffed our great competition. Take a bow you bunch of imbeciles.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134202

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
As 'shark 58' said earlier, it will certainly read funny in the histroy books. Only time I have heard of it is when Fitzroy won their last premiership in 1944 from fourth out of four teams in the competition.

The number of qulification games was set low in 1987 because people wanted as many good footballers in the finals as possible. It worked fine when the players were spread around the league, but as people have pointted out, having them all go back to two clubs is unsustainable. (We should remember that EP only missed the finals because of the heroic efforts of the PFC in the last round of the season) As I said on another thread, once Fremantle make the finals again, it will be in reverse, and they will play a weak side considerring their AFL commitments; neither situation is good for the competition.

I wonder if the clubs could push for the SA solution?

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 392 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL