Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #134398

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
BC don't let Taberner run around like Wayne Carey either. Maybe Stevenson on him and smash him at every opportunity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #134399

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
LB...Jordan Lockyer contained him in the second half after Declan Jackson struggled...but yes agree, he was the difference in the first two qtrs....but we've got to get over Souths first which is going to be very difficult. They're a class act with strength across every line....JT's article in the West online sums it up beautifully.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #134416

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Sundays game was the kick in the arse we needed, the boys will be very angry with themselves and it sounds like Schoey will really get into them for their performance. The teams are so well matched it will come down to mental attitude and that has been the difference between the teams this season and why Subi won 3 more matches, it was all down to consistency of effort over the season and that's achieved by a strong mental attitude. If we can bring our A game we can win and be the WAFL premiers, after that it's just and exhibition match .... which I would never the less love to win.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #134434

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
From what I saw BC Lockyer never got within two miles of Taberner in the second half, he ran around taking marks without so much as a grass stain on him. If Subi scrapes through this week I think the GF might be a bloodbath, great for a dinosaur like me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #134444

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Larry Bird wrote: From what I saw BC Lockyer never got within two miles of Taberner in the second half, he ran around taking marks without so much as a grass stain on him. If Subi scrapes through this week I think the GF might be a bloodbath, great for a dinosaur like me.

Agree with you LB especially with the possibility of a few blokes hanging up the boots at seasons end, Could be like the 60's, 70's and early/mid 80's GF's before there were 10 cameras watching every movement. Like last years GF and the Peel v SF game, Peelmantle got the early lead and pretty much sat on it the rest of the game which is classic Ross Lyons. A 4 goal win for a freo team is a big win as they tend to look at attack as a necessary evil and would rather flood heavily all day which is what they did on Sunday. Get a decent lead on these pricks and they will have to adapt and we all know Lyons has no plan B, which means dear old Cam wont have one either.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #134466

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Grassy do you think Peel can be beaten in the GF .By Subi or South's.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #134485

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: Sorry G,got sidetracked.

Yeah,they both can,provided they turn Peelmantle's strengths of Height and Tackling against them and take every chance that comes their way.Plus Full Bore agression at the ball and their Ball Carriers.

Still,only one of them can carry the torch as of 5.30PM,Sunday.Good luck!

Subi also play Claremont in the Ressies Preliminary.The Lions won the last encounter,but I get the feeling,the Monts will run them very close this time.

Grassy, the ressies game v Cl was a ripper, we made a break early in the last then Cl came back hard and we only just held on by 2 points, that's what I call running it close!!

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #134573

• savethewafl
  • Thank you received: 5
For those who care about the WAFL future...If you want change in the WAFL, do something about it, share/like/post...savethewafl.com @savethewafl
Attachments:

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 267 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma