Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134331

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Given the severity of Dawson's dog act on Baker and his bad record, in normal circumstances he would get 3 weeks but given the past record of AFL listed players going up to the tribunal I'm half expecting he will get off with a reprimand, if that's the case then the tribunal would have no alternative but to do the same with the Subi reports. As someone else said, removing Dawson from the Peelmantle team only makes them stronger. He has only one string to his bow an that's to hit blokes half his size off the play.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134333

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Read in the West how dirty Schoey was with some of our players and the overall team performance, apart from Dela, kitch & the Cock. The wasted opportunities and allowing themselves to be pushed around and off the ball by the Freo boys. Interesting comments given I though most put in a big effort against insurmountable odds.

The Mrs worked out that Peelmantle had 7 players all taller than our tallest who at 194cms is not big. That's 1/3 of the team were taller than our boys and they shredded us in the air and at the hitouts. Darcy and Griffin are absolute monsters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134334

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
he's right; we can help our height problem by picking Stevenson! I would also give credit to Peel, whom played some good football in the clinches -- that is why there was some filth in the game.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134337

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Cockie on Suban very similar action with less damage. The Cock tried hard, you can't afford to have him rubbed out. Schofield scathing in his assessment of the effort by Subi. I may have underestimated Peel but I can't remember seeing this Subiaco team pushed around and frankly uncompetitive. Having said that like South you had a chance late, I think it's still anyone's flag.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134344

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Dawson got of as well as the Subiaco and South boys. From the West online.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134347

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Grump wrote: I am always amazed at the irony in many of the posts. Here we have the most financially favoured club and don't bother to deny it, bleating abt an uneven playing field. The alignment sucks, look what it is doing to my club but when you have a club that is able to rort the system using alternative funding processes complaining it is simply laughable. The saddest thing is that only place in perth you can get old gold choccies is at the Subiaco Football Club!

Spot on Grump....the irony here is telling....and quite funny too

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134350

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Godinoz wrote: Dawson got of as well as the Subiaco and South boys. From the West online.

Godinoz I picked this, you can bet that Freo would have demanded Dawson gets to finish his shithouse career in a GF so they had to let everyone else off, great stuff but what a farce the WAFC really is. Dawson Wheeler and Lockyer would all have got a holiday if it was mid year, Cockies was a reprimand at worst.
Ok feeling a bit better about next week.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134351

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Senior Seagull wrote:

Godinoz wrote: Dawson got of as well as the Subiaco and South boys. From the West online.

Godinoz I picked this, you can bet that Freo would have demanded Dawson gets to finish his shithouse career in a GF so they had to let everyone else off, great stuff but what a farce the WAFC really is. Dawson Wheeler and Lockyer would all have got a holiday if it was mid year, Cockies was a reprimand at worst.
Ok feeling a bit better about next week.

Not even a NOI after the kid Baker gets catered off on a stretcher? This comp is in serious trouble

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134387

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
that's a triple bonus for Subi...Wheeler, Lockyer and Dawson all free to play. But really that result is just a joke ...all three should have been given a holiday with Dawson the longest. I can imagine what he's going to be like in the GF given it's his last game and his propensity for being a grub....if I was Schofield or Curley I'd allocated someone the job of taking him out early and wear the consequences next season...the same goes for Suban who brings in plenty of niggle. if Dawson's running around whacking blokes then Subi and/or Souths could take their eye off the prize which is why I'd take him out at the first bounce fairly or not so fairly.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 7 months ago #134394

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: that's a triple bonus for Subi...Wheeler, Lockyer and Dawson all free to play. But really that result is just a joke ...all three should have been given a holiday with Dawson the longest. I can imagine what he's going to be like in the GF given it's his last game and his propensity for being a grub....if I was Schofield or Curley I'd allocated someone the job of taking him out early and wear the consequences next season...the same goes for Suban who brings in plenty of niggle. if Dawson's running around whacking blokes then Subi and/or Souths could take their eye off the prize which is why I'd take him out at the first bounce fairly or not so fairly.

Spot on BC Dawson is a grub of the highest order & being his last game he wont care who he takes out

Agreed he needs to be stitched up & taken / knocked out at the first bounce

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 282 guests and one member online

• Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020