Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156475

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
This is my final post on this site...done and dusted with the WAFL it is thoroughly rooted and a shell of the once great competition that we all loved..,Enjoyed my 30 plus years following the Bulldogs. But time to go and do something more constructive with my time...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156481

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Dwert wrote: This is my final post on this site...done and dusted with the WAFL it is thoroughly rooted and a shell of the once great competition that we all loved..,Enjoyed my 30 plus years following the Bulldogs. But time to go and do something more constructive with my time...

Hang on Dwert, why the sudden change of heart? Your previous posts on this thread have been positive and your team is in a second semi with a chance tomorrow????
I agree with you about the WAFL but I'm not convinced that deserting it is necessarily the answer.
Stick with it till the end of the year and then perhaps reflect over summer?

Last edit: by mikeh.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156488

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Dwert you are a great poster here on Ozfooty, gonna look a bit OTT if SF win the bloody thing.....which they are still able to do, more so than 5 other WAFL clubs......but hey be nice to go out with a bang I guess

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156497

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Dwert wrote: This is my final post on this site...done and dusted with the WAFL it is thoroughly rooted and a shell of the once great competition that we all loved..,Enjoyed my 30 plus years following the Bulldogs. But time to go and do something more constructive with my time...

I know how you feel mate, thats a real shame, we need as many posters as we can get here, especially good South people like yourself and your passion Dwert, also miss seeing you down the club. Hang in there mate.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156498

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I too enjoy your posts Dwert. What in particular tipped you over the edge?

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156503

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

BC wrote: I too enjoy your posts Dwert. What in particular tipped you over the edge?

Dwert seems to have overreacted to his post being deleted and the warning given by me. Dwerts post was only removed because he quoted what Southerner had said which was personal and derogatory towards Gavin Taylor and most would understand the rules regarding such comments. I have since made the decision to remove the topic altogether as it seemed to get out of hand, I had received a couple of reports on this topic.

I had concerns when the topic was first posted and my concerns were realized as time went on. I'm not prepared to put my neck on the chopping block for others personal gratification. I respect everyone's right to voice their opinion but when it goes too far then action needs to be taken. I want to point out no one has received a personal warning or suspension arising from this topic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, Custodian, chaddy22, ArkRoyal

Last edit: by OzFooty.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156516

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Dwert: I hope you re-consider as i always enjoy reading your posts -- all the best

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156518

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
Great effort by the Doggies today. Hopefully they will get another crack at Subiaco in 2 weeks on a neutral ground
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156520

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Dwert you gave Subi a decent game as you though.Subi twice this year after a buy have looked a bit rusty.If you beat WP you will get them in a GF off another buy.Souths move the ball quicker down the ground than Subi and Optus Stadium is the perfect ground for that type of footy.Its just Subis body size around the clearances today.Im sure SF learnt a lot today about Subi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 7 months ago #156531

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Gave us a 4 goal head start and we still lost

Oh well a better performance than I expected , thought with a bit more poise and finish we could of closed the margin a bit more, somehow it just didn't seem winnable , lost Higgins massive out , thought centre clearances when Subi got going did the damage.

Anyway expected result , de Ja Vue v 4 cents next weekend

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 336 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA