Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #155975

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Big task ahead of the lads this week against the raging premiership favourites...
List is healthy only issue is Higgins with a sore ankle and Pickett’s report which is likely to be thrown out the door, frivolous one apparently.
Need to ensure we play with the same vigour and effort for four quarters again this week.. would love to see some work be put into locking down a few prime movers in the Subi midfield as I am sure they will have a few lock down players for Schloithe , Pickett and Hockey. Subi mids in Horsley , Deluca , Kitchin , Phelan etc will need to be nullified around the stoppages all day. Big test for the revamped forward line this week , In Saunders absence the past three weeks they have kicked 115 , 143 and 149 pts. If we are to win a 100pts minimum is what we should be targeting, As well as kicking goals we need to stop the run and rebound from defence that Subi are renowned for.
Tough task ahead although not impossible to win.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #155976

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Good summary of what's ahead Dwert. I think your forward line is better than your backs and our backs are better than our forwards, so they might neutralise each other to some extent. We probably have a few more midfield options if one or more of ours get locked down especially if Ben Newton comes back in as we also have Rowan Powell, Justin Joyce and Delahunty who go through the middle in addition to those you've mentioned. If Marlion gets off the chain then we could have a real struggle on our hands. It looks like it's going to be fine so no excuses either way. Should be a ripper as you blokes appear to be peaking at the right time and we tend to drop off after a bye.

Last edit: by BC.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #155979

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
This is Souths chance, if you get dicked by 10 goals again then there is no stopping $ubi for 2018.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #155981

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
Absolutely Leedy we are in good shape going into this game.there should be no excuses...

I hope TC has spoken with his mate Harro to learn how he almost plotted the Lions first loss for 2018.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #155982

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
South are in Good form belting WP by almost 100 points.And do believe they can challenge Subi.But where all paying in 2018 for Peel beating them in the last 2 GF's with strong alignment sides.Subi will show no mercy like they have done all year.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #155984

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
You would think that SF would have motivation also having been beaten by the Freo reserves in the past two years in the Preliminary Final gtrxuone...
The planets have aligned well atm and I just feel with some diligent planning , hard work , skill and a wee bit of luck we are right in this one...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by Dwert.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #156018

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
We only really got going in the second half, I thought we had a huge amount of the ball v WP early, but WP did enough to hold us up, had they been more committed I think the game would of been a contest for a longer period, It concerned me WP were able to stay in the game for a period when we dominated possession, we will need to be far more efficient against Subi much earlier.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #156375

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Good luck on Sunday gents. It looks like it's going to be fine so should be a ripping contest...may the best team win.

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #156435

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Full-Backs:
33 Jason Maskos 30 Blayne Wilson 17 Steve Edwards
Half-Backs:
11 Steve Verrier 12 Chad Pearson 28 Noah Strom
Centres:
8 Nick Suban 25 Marlion Pickett 32 Ryan Cook
Half-Forwards:
34 Matt Parker 22 Mason Shaw 2 Jacob Dragovich
Full-Forwards:
9 Shane Hockey 14 Zac Strom 16 Brandon Donaldson
RUCK:
18 Brock Higgins 1 Haiden Schloithe 21 Dylan Main

Interchange From:
3 Cory Dell Olio,4 Kyle Russell,6 Shaun Bewick,7 Adam McIntosh,19 Regan Spooner,
31 Jake Florenca,37 Ashton Hams,40 Blair Della Franca

In:
7 Adam Mcintosh,19 Regan Spooner,31 Jake Florenca,40 Blair Della Franca

2nd Semi SUB V SF 5 years 6 months ago #156451

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Good luck Southerner and all the Doggies supporters. Whatever happens tommorrow I think you will be playing them again in the Grand Final in a couple of weeks.

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 295 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes