Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155917

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Dwert wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: If Pickett is suspended the umpires should b spread naked and tied to the ground spread with honey and a nest full of ants let go.to feast.
Dumb bastards took the half time break to think about it then make a stupid report.
Fair bump play on ffs.

It’s looking pretty clum for Marlion according to John Townsend in the West today. Just for good measure the report mentioned in two articles. Best scenario is for the umps to withdraw the frivolous report as most posters believe there was nothing to see. So much for promoting the WAFL and wanting your best players to be available to showcase their talents....

I doubt it'll even get to the tribunal as there was no head high contact that I could see even from the replays...just shoulder on shoulder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155944

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149
No it wasn't. It was a perfect bump around the waist region. I've seen the vision many times over.

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155958

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Geez, seeing the attendance is posted at just a tick under 3100.
I was hoping for about 5 when one considers the importance of a Final.

SF v WP Finals Time 5 years 6 months ago #155961

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

westaussieguy wrote: Geez, seeing the attendance is posted at just a tick under 3100.
I was hoping for about 5 when one considers the importance of a Final.

My guess of 3000 was spot on. WP havent turned out in numbers for years at Fremantle Oval. It was about what I expected.

Last edit: by Bazza.
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 194 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr