Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2018 - Round 10 v Perth at Lathlain Park 5 years 10 months ago #149137

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

mikeh wrote: There is no such thing as a certainty in life but I just cannot see any outcome other than a Subiaco flag this year which means the rest are just playing for the dubious honour of being flogged in the Grand Final. They are just too good and scarily have not been at full strength in any game this year.

Unless Mike Freos season falls apart and Ross plays the kids late in the year. And Peel have a number of hardened Afl players like 2016 Gf win.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018 - Round 10 v Perth at Lathlain Park 5 years 10 months ago #149139

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Don't forget that Perth pushed Subiaco a few weeks back so this is not really a suprise. South, I can't deny, would disappointed that, having got back in front, they effectively lost the game twice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 820 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric