Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Round 1 Team 6 years 1 month ago #144219

• South4theflag
  • South4theflag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24

Dwert wrote: My first look at the team V EP on the weekend and they looked ok.

Suban will certainly add to the midfield and defence when resting, Schloithe looked ok he appeared to be his ball winning best and covered the ground well, many people have speculated about his hunger atm he looks as though that is not an issue.
Solomon and Higgins in the ruck in tandem looked good. The midfield appeared organised and strong ,Forward line functioned well and will not have any problems kicking goals if given enough supply. Saunders, Johnson , Deollio , Shaw all played and looked dangerous.
The defence had a few youngsters in Noah Strom and Pearson in the absence of regular defenders in Pickett and Zac Strom. Both youngsters did not look out of place.
A bit difficult to draw a line through the quality of opposition that EP dished up as they did not have any AFL listed playing their team will look entirely different when they are included.
Looking forward to the final scratch match this Saturday V the Dee's. I would imagine our team will be very close to the one that will take the field in our first match.

Thanks Dwert

Who was missing from our best 22, other than Pickett & Z Strom?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 Team 6 years 1 month ago #144220

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

South4theflag wrote:

Dwert wrote: My first look at the team V EP on the weekend and they looked ok.

Suban will certainly add to the midfield and defence when resting, Schloithe looked ok he appeared to be his ball winning best and covered the ground well, many people have speculated about his hunger atm he looks as though that is not an issue.
Solomon and Higgins in the ruck in tandem looked good. The midfield appeared organised and strong ,Forward line functioned well and will not have any problems kicking goals if given enough supply. Saunders, Johnson , Deollio , Shaw all played and looked dangerous.
The defence had a few youngsters in Noah Strom and Pearson in the absence of regular defenders in Pickett and Zac Strom. Both youngsters did not look out of place.
A bit difficult to draw a line through the quality of opposition that EP dished up as they did not have any AFL listed playing their team will look entirely different when they are included.
Looking forward to the final scratch match this Saturday V the Dee's. I would imagine our team will be very close to the one that will take the field in our first match.

Thanks Dwert

Who was missing from our best 22, other than Pickett & Z Strom?

Parker , B Verrier based on 2017 form and in my opinion probably Florenca and Kyle Russell when he gets back from his knee injury. Watch the progress of Zac Dent ex EP also I reckon he could play some games early in the midfield.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mighty Bulldogs

Round 1 Team 6 years 1 month ago #144261

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
WAFL supporters, even those who hate Souths, will be looking for you to knock Peel/EP out when the opportunity presents with the team you have assembled.

Round 1 Team 6 years 1 month ago #144262

• South4theflag
  • South4theflag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24

Stand the Test wrote: WAFL supporters, even those who hate Souths, will be looking for you to knock Peel/EP out when the opportunity presents with the team you have assembled.

That is & will be the plan STT

Has been the past 2 seasons in the prelim, but we MUST stand up this year if/when the chance presents

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 211 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric