Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142031

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

anchorman wrote:

Roman wrote:

anchorman wrote: I hope it is not true as well. Volunteers have been the heart and soul of all WAFL clubs for many many years.
I may be mistaken, but aren't the Fremantle AFLW team playing all their games at Fremantle oval. Maybe it is a trade off for money that their games will bring into the club , re beer etc.
Just a guess.But not a good look.

No they're playing their first home game at the new Stadium.

Don't try and be a smart arse Roman.It is not becoming of you.

They're playing at the new Stadium on Saturday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142037

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191

anchorman wrote:

Roman wrote:

anchorman wrote: I hope it is not true as well. Volunteers have been the heart and soul of all WAFL clubs for many many years.
I may be mistaken, but aren't the Fremantle AFLW team playing all their games at Fremantle oval. Maybe it is a trade off for money that their games will bring into the club , re beer etc.
Just a guess.But not a good look.

No they're playing their first home game at the new Stadium.

Don't try and be a smart arse Roman.It is not becoming of you.

Just how is he being a smartarse when he's informed you of what everyone in Western Australia already knows (bar you quite obviously)

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142054

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
My guess is this isn't true, at least not in the way initially reported. I mean how could it be?

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142060

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191

anchorman wrote: Another trying to be a smart arse.
If you hadn't got the gist of what I meant then that is sooo sad.

er - yeah , nah

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142062

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Southerner wrote: My understanding is that AFL sheilas league will now man AFL sheilas league gates - not SFFC volunteers as it has been apparently

if that's the case Southerner then it's probably not as bad as it first sounds....the Dockers sheilas manning the gates, score board, timekeepers etc at their own games is probably reasonable....coz let's face it, if they start charging anything more than a gold coin donation they're not going to be run off their feet now are they?....and at least SF get the bar takings and so on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142108

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
The SFFC women's team is now responsible for "manning" the gates for SF men's teams on game day. That is true. Bothe entities are now one club under one banner. For this the SFFCW get money to grow their football from the "men." SFFCW will play all home games at Freo Oval this year with some being after the league mens.

There is no Fremantle Dockers Womens involvement at all so don't get confused there.Its the SFFCW.
SFFC - WOOF WOOF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142110

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

dogman wrote: The SFFC women's team is now responsible for "manning" the gates for SF men's teams on game day. That is true. Bothe entities are now one club under one banner. For this the SFFCW get money to grow their football from the "men." SFFCW will play all home games at Freo Oval this year with some being after the league mens.

There is no Fremantle Dockers Womens involvement at all so don't get confused there.Its the SFFCW.

Dogman from what was said at Swans's AGM in 2019 there will be 6 WAFL clubs with women's teams and WILL PLAY in the spot currently occupied by the ressies. The 6 clubs allotted the licences for the women wll be announced around may 2018.

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142167

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
It seems that Barnaby Beetroot wasn't half cocked a few months ago. :lol:

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142193

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
No they won't blame Barnaby, why would they and why would they care?

Northern NSW and is nowhere near WA, lets get the moderator focusing back on the topic and not on the hypocritical actions of beetroot boy.

Volunteers Bumbed 6 years 1 month ago #142209

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

58shark wrote: Another piss poor attempt from Gil the dill to shove the women's footy down our throats. They're getting ahead of themselves. Charge $2 to get in and of course you'll fill the stadium. Wait till they try to charge $30/50 and see how it goes. This is bloody disgraceful.

Yeah even then, they claimed a sell out of 55,000 but less than 42,000 turned up WTF is the story with that?

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 310 guests and 3 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr