Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134815

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: No real surprises there, had a faint heartbeat in the last but never really a chance , despite all that it was a pretty pleasant day out in great weather , not a bad crowd, well that's the league a wrap for me , good luck to the Reserves , another boring Wafl GF coming up , I don't give Subi any chance v Peel TBH .

With apologies to Southerner et al, Bazza I trust you weren't amongst the crowd leaving before the final siren?

As a matter of interest will you be going to the GF to support Souths in the ressies?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134822

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Nah mate stayed to final siren

It really was pleasant arvo a stark contrast to any game involving Sdfc , wonderful to see some many mainstream folk turn out and enjoy a family atmosphere without the Mansons

As a side 25 buck entry a bit steep

not sure about next week at this stage.

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134825

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: Nah mate stayed to final siren

It really was pleasant arvo a stark contrast to any game involving Sdfc , wonderful to see some many mainstream folk turn out and enjoy a family atmosphere without the Mansons

As a side 25 buck entry a bit steep

not sure about next week at this stage.

With respect to the $25 and I am paraphrasing from the WAFC official i spoke to the prices were decided by the WAFC in concert with the WAFL clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you were a WAFL member it cost you DOUBLE to attend the preliminary final than to attend the GF. Whomever thought that was a good idea should get an honorary MBA from Harvard because they couldn't possibly get a real one.

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134830

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Congrats on a terrific season doggies. It's just a bloody shame the incompetent WAFC pitted us against each other today...it would have been far better if it was next week. I honestly believe your run and carry as we saw today would have troubled Freo next week but I guess we'll never know.

Last edit: by BC.

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134832

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: Congrats on a terrific season doggies. It's just a bloody shame the incompetent WAFC pitted us against each other today...it would have been far better if it was next week. I honestly believe your run and carry as we saw today would have troubled Freo next week but I guess we'll never know.

BC would you recommend that all neutral supporters should boycott the GF next week to send the WAFC a very powerful message?

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134835

• Senior Seagull
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Cant talk for BC Swan but maybe neutrals might consider "doing a Force" and turn up in their own clubs colours and with a protest banner would be appropriate.

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134839

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: Congrats on a terrific season doggies. It's just a bloody shame the incompetent WAFC pitted us against each other today...it would have been far better if it was next week. I honestly believe your run and carry as we saw today would have troubled Freo next week but I guess we'll never know.

BC would you recommend that all neutral supporters should boycott the GF next week to send the WAFC a very powerful message?

42...I guess it's up to the individual how you send the message. Some will boycott the game whereas others like SS will wear G7 club colours in protest. If Subi had been beaten today I personally probably wouldn't have gone next week even though I've been going to footy at Subi Oval for 60 years...the thing is with all the press the alignment and qualification rules have been getting over the last couple of weeks I think the WAFC well and truly understand that your average WAFL supporter isn't happy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134840

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: Cant talk for BC Swan but maybe neutrals might consider "doing a Force" and turn up in their own clubs colours and with a protest banner would be appropriate.

SS to quote the late, great Ken Howard London to a brick on the protest banner would not get through the turnstiles.

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134842

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Senior Seagull wrote: Cant talk for BC Swan but maybe neutrals might consider "doing a Force" and turn up in their own clubs colours and with a protest banner would be appropriate.

Some souths dudes had a banner today, not 100% sure what it said but think it might of been someghing to do with the alignment.

Bird on the Loftus St gate looked a bit awkward asking for the 50 bucks for the Mrs and I , i asked for my 10 bucks change for 50, didnt get any, she said its only 15 next week,I said do you know South are definitely in it?

This final 5 caper sure is expensive if you end up going to 4 games.

Preliminary Final Subiaco FC V South Fremantle FC 6 years 6 months ago #134844

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

Some souths dudes had a banner today, not 100% sure what it said but think it might of been someghing to do with the alignment.

Bird on the Loftus St gate looked a bit awkward asking for the 50 bucks for the Mrs and I , i asked for my 10 bucks change for 50, didnt get any, she said its only 15 next week,I said do you know South are definitely in it?

This final 5 caper sure is expensive if you end up going to 4 games.

Bazza I presume you are both South's supporters, so it should have been $20 each. I would send an email to the WAFC and ask for a cheque of $10 back since you were overchargeed.

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 418 guests and 6 members online

• Senior Seagull
  • Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits