Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134439

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Is it of concern to anyone else that under the current alignments the WAFL clubs receive an extra $100000. Most clubs still barely break even with this extra money. What is going on and will a reduction in grant force these clubs to fold?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134441

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
LB -- yes, that is, of course, how they sweetened the bitter pill of the alignment, with the other clubs.
Swan 42: The south board is right about the grand final, you can't change things mid-season, as it is poor form.

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134447

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Dirty Weekender wrote: Now i know the my money will be supporting Subi regardless if they are in the final i definitely won't be attending :P

Fair comment but Swans played finals so boycotting will effect the money your club gets and I'm sure you need every cent you can muster. Maybe follow BC's advice and donate the $10 entry fee direct to your club ....
win win :-)

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134452

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Now i know the my money will be supporting Subi regardless if they are in the final i definitely won't be attending :P

Fair comment but Swans played finals so boycotting will effect the money your club gets and I'm sure you need every cent you can muster. Maybe follow BC's advice and donate the $10 entry fee direct to your club ....

SS whilst I accept that boycotting the GF may cause short term pain that is far preferable than continuing the farce that we currently have. Name one Swans's supporters, including Nic Naitanui, that would like to go to a Swans's game against East Perth and see Nic Naitanui run out in black and blue. And that applies equally to the other clubs and their players. That is one of the reasons why there has been a significant reduction in crowd attendances.

So by sending a very clear message to the WAFC by boycotting the GF especially when they have said they want a crowd of 30,000 they just might get the message.

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134461

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Senior Seagull wrote:

My club already gets a couple of thousand out of me for the season...this extra $2 I will save for the hill next year :-)

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134465

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

SS whilst I accept that boycotting the GF may cause short term pain that is far preferable than continuing the farce that we currently have. Name one Swans's supporters, including Nic Naitanui, that would like to go to a Swans's game against East Perth and see Nic Naitanui run out in black and blue. And that applies equally to the other clubs and their players. That is one of the reasons why there has been a significant reduction in crowd attendances.

So by sending a very clear message to the WAFC by boycotting the GF especially when they have said they want a crowd of 30,000 they just might get the message.

Jeez your full of shit swan , if swans were out there which they most assuredly aee NOT , you would be there GF day, so dont give me the GF boycott BS, and give it till next season and you will be posting your usual pro docker shit , going into bat for them at every little chancs you can..,,bloody bizarre.

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134474

• Tiger Tales
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 134

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

I wouldn't imagine you'd be at the GF Swan42 as all your sides got bundled out of the finals last weekend.

Not needing to attend is a lot different to boycotting the GF. The only messages you're sending are Swans aren't involved and that you're a flog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Last edit: by Tiger Tales.

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134479

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

Jeez your full of shit swan , if swans were out there which they most assuredly aee NOT , you would be there GF day, so dont give me the GF boycott BS, and give it till next season and you will be posting your usual pro docker shit , going into bat for them at every little chancs you can..,,bloody bizarre.

Bazza I won't resort to personal insult, unlike you, but I strongly suggest you re-read what I posted. I never said I was boycotting the GF. I had no intention of attending the GF if Swans weren't involved in any of the GFs. What I said that if others were considering whether they should go or not as neutrals, then consideration should be given to boycotting the GF under those circumstances.

And let me point out to you AGAIN that I have never been a member of Fremantle Dockers FC and I also point out yet AGAIN I watched ONE Dockers' match this year (live or replay).

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134480

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Tiger Tales wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

I wouldn't imagine you'd be at the GF Swan42 as all your sides got bundled out of the finals last weekend.

Not needing to attend is a lot different to boycotting the GF. The only messages you're sending are Swans aren't involved and that you're a flog.

TT re-read my post. When you resort to personal insult you showed quite clearly and unequivocally that you have no substance to your argument.

Message From SFFC CEO on PeelAlignment Just Issued 6 years 6 months ago #134482

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
I'm going along to hang shit on both Peelmantle and Ca$hiaco if they play off but hope Peel win to deny them at their own game, and if South make it I hope they romp it in
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 295 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma