Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134186

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Well played Souths too good for us again today...all the best for the rest of the season I dare say all Swans (and WAFL) supporters will be hoping you blokes can take it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Dwert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134208

• Southerner
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Impressive flick through the gears when it counted today - there were some big performers none more so than Hocks in the guts , he was instrumental along with Higgins.
Vanders easily played his best game ever at league level and that was great for us - wait on the tribunal but I'm hoping it'll be taken as heated finals footy stuff that usually happens each year
I was hoping we'd have another shot at the frauds but it's us v Subiaco at Leedy to get that

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134211

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Higgins fired up today was going in hard.

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134220

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
The people I talked to after the game today are looking forward to next week as the two best WAFL teams of the year take each other on as the do or die game. The peel dockers thing is just a disgrace. Subi had a heap of injuries today and a couple of reports maybe so we could be vunerable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134230

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Singha wrote: The people I talked to after the game today are looking forward to next week as the two best WAFL teams of the year take each other on as the do or die game. The peel dockers thing is just a disgrace. Subi had a heap of injuries today and a couple of reports maybe so we could be vunerable.

Yep, the bottom line is this mate, apart from when we got you earlier this season, the fact is you have the wood on us, so its going to take something special for south to get up at Leederville.

looking at the last qrt and reading the match reports on subi v freo its was obvious to me that subi just seemed flat and not up for the contest, Id imagine they will come out like guns this week, on the flip side an insipid Sdfc was not the best preparation for us, a tune up I guess but the pressure was lacking.

If you lose players that could leave the door a jar for us, but Id expect Sfc to fill the gaps and come out fired up, a straight sets exit not what you want at home.

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134232

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Bazza wrote:

Singha wrote: The people I talked to after the game today are looking forward to next week as the two best WAFL teams of the year take each other on as the do or die game. The peel dockers thing is just a disgrace. Subi had a heap of injuries today and a couple of reports maybe so we could be vunerable.

Yep, the bottom line is this mate, apart from when we got you earlier this season, the fact is you have the wood on us, so its going to take something special for south to get up at Leederville.

looking at the last qrt and reading the match reports on subi v freo its was obvious to me that subi just seemed flat and not up for the contest, Id imagine they will come out like guns this week, on the flip side an insipid Sdfc was not the best preparation for us, a tune up I guess but the pressure was lacking.

If you lose players that could leave the door a jar for us, but Id expect Sfc to fill the gaps and come out fired up, a straight sets exit not what you want at home.

The way I feel right now, a loss to you guys would stop me feeling obligated to go to the Grand Final, not sure I could sit through it

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134236

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Haha, I know what you mean.

Maybe we are both like that.

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134254

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Bazza wrote:

mate..to be perfectly honest I think South's are better equipped to roll the chunder on the wide open spaces of Subi. Your run and carry game is better than ours. We're very much an inside contested footy team and that didn't work yesterday. On a Subi Oval guys like Marlion Pickett rebounding, Tim Kelly breaking lines, Schloithe delivering darts inside 50 will give Peelmantle more grief than Subi's current style. Which ever team makes it into the GF will have to be patient and work hard on getting around their big bodied players like Taberner, Collins, Darcy, Griffin and co as they torched us yesterday. Best of luck mate...I'll be disappointed if we lose and go out in straight sets after such a dominant season but will be barracking for the Bullies big time if that's the case.

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134282

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I see you blokes have tribunal worries as well with Johnson and Garlett going into the book. Both teams could have key players sitting on the benches this weekend due to indiscretions.

1st Semi Final South Fremantle v Swan Districts 6 years 6 months ago #134285

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I see on the WAFL website Johnson was fined $100 but Garlett got a week.

Last edit: by BC.
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 346 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes