Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168385

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

DD wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: I spent serious time last ningt trying to log into sportsbet to put $300 on WP. 4 to 1. Are you kidding I thought . WP own lathlain . I thought an $800 win would soften the blow. I haven't placed a be above $50 in my life but had a real feel about this. Any way apparently I had an old pass word that was not matching - they called me today .

We were terrible and fuck me 16 nil at lathlain makes me fucking sick paratactically to these fuckers that neither pay their way or let you watch the game from their shitty stand. You should have seen all the clowns enjoying themselves in our stand - not realising the irony

That's your best ever post on here TFAF and you can thank me for booting about 4 of those fuckers out of our supporters area who had the fucken audacity to stand right in front of our President's lounge because our piss weak CEO won't do it. They asked me where are they supposed to go? FMD I said go up to the grandstand we don't stop you using it unlike your useless club. So off Gino and his clowns went after spitting the dummy.

I reckon City of Joondalup will put a new padlock on the gate at Joondalup Arena soon and next time we'll be playing them
at Kingsway or the Wanneroo Showgrounds.

DD,

Settle son, suck shit btw. After your Skipper opened his big gob about very winnable games, it was going to be a tough gig from there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168394

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Dear OFM, I continue to be offended and upset by WP posts. It is like they are attacking my reason for being and I find them very confronting. Please take them down and ban them all from this site. Thank you.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168434

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118
Leedy is right. Yeo has to learn to shut his mouth. After the Claremont game he announces how we've got 2 very winnable games coming up.
Well one's gone and I'm sure EF are now waiting for us with renewed confidence.
Before that he was mouthing off to the paper about how great Bennell would be in the AFL.
Shut up Corey.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168440

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Stand the Test wrote: Dear OFM, I continue to be offended and upset by WP posts. It is like they are attacking my reason for being and I find them very confronting. Please take them down and ban them all from this site. Thank you.

As I thought, you have nothing :)

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168446

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118

PD1899 wrote:

DD wrote: Such a disappointing day but I'm not surprised. Too many players have been out of form for a while but have not been put under any pressure to lose their place from players in the reserves.. Time for Earl to swing the axe and time for these players to go back and find some form in the Magoos.

Yep. Earl has not swung the axe at the passengers over the past few weeks when he really should have. But it's not only those going backwards we have to give those who are in good form a chance to show it in hte league. For example, look at Marlin last year. He was kicking bags of 4, 5 and 6 goals as well as being the leading possession winner. Not one chance to show what he could do as a forward in league side when we desperately needed a tall forward. Now it looks like we are doing the same Payne. We will lose players like Payne, Roe, Gordon and Johnson if we don't value them when they are in form.

I'm afraid Jared Bell must also come under the spotlight. He is not performing to the level we hoped. Burke and Hill playing alright in the ressies.
Certainly Cary and Smith must go. Dennis and Horan may get another week to improve.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168456

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
I'd be looking to bring in Burke, Payne and Johnson this week and maybe Hill.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168471

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318

Leedy wrote:

Stand the Test wrote: Dear OFM, I continue to be offended and upset by WP posts. It is like they are attacking my reason for being and I find them very confronting. Please take them down and ban them all from this site. Thank you.

As I thought, you have nothing :)

Dear OFM, I feel I am being bullied. The smiley emoticon at the end of the abuse is clearly sarcastic - he is laughing at me.

Please ban him and all WP posters.

Thank you.

Last edit: by Stand the Test.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168478

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 157
Mr AFL, I think making 4 changes all at once is a bit much. Who would you drop to bring in those 4? For my part, I would bring in Payne for Smith and Johnson for either Cary or Dennis. Ninja is back the week after, so if Cary or Dennis survive this week but have another bad one, they go out for Ninja. I can't see where Hill or Burke would fit in at the moment. It is the forward line that needs to fire and those guys usually play back. I can only think Hill might replace Garstone, but Sammy took a few marks on the weekend. His kicking was astray and he needs to get more of the ball, but as the tallest player on our list I'd be loathe to drop him. Maybe he could support Eyres in the ruck rather than Langdon? Getting him more involved in the play could kick start his season and surely he would take more marks around the ground than Eyres.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168483

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Smith, Dennis, Cary and Langdon have all had good patches of form at some stage or another over the first six rounds but seem to have been a bit off the last couple of weeks.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168486

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 157
Agreed. Langdon's two goals on Saturday may save him.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 318 guests and 4 members online

• UNKA2
  • Whitey
  • Success Hill
  • chaddy22

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync