Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168332

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Such a disappointing day but I'm not surprised. Too many players have been out of form for a while but have not been put under any pressure to lose their place from players in the reserves.. Time for Earl to swing the axe and time for these players to go back and find some form in the Magoos.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168333

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 129
I spent serious time last ningt trying to log into sportsbet to put $300 on WP. 4 to 1. Are you kidding I thought . WP own lathlain . I thought an $800 win would soften the blow. I haven't placed a be above $50 in my life but had a real feel about this. Any way apparently I had an old pass word that was not matching - they called me today .

We were terrible and fuck me 16 nil at lathlain makes me fucking sick paratactically to these fuckers that neither pay their way or let you watch the game from their shitty stand. You should have seen all the clowns enjoying themselves in our stand - not realising the irony
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dazzler, ArkRoyal, Locamotion

Last edit: by Time For a Flag.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168337

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 385
End of the beginning or beginning of the end time will tell. WP flogged us in the middle and checkered us with the overlap too often. Just avoided disaster against SF and SD with teams with a similar way of playing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168339

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
The result should remind people on here why some PFC supporters can't stand WP; cost the Demons flags in the 1940s as well.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168341

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Time For a Flag wrote: I spent serious time last ningt trying to log into sportsbet to put $300 on WP. 4 to 1. Are you kidding I thought . WP own lathlain . I thought an $800 win would soften the blow. I haven't placed a be above $50 in my life but had a real feel about this. Any way apparently I had an old pass word that was not matching - they called me today .

We were terrible and fuck me 16 nil at lathlain makes me fucking sick paratactically to these fuckers that neither pay their way or let you watch the game from their shitty stand. You should have seen all the clowns enjoying themselves in our stand - not realising the irony

That's your best ever post on here TFAF and you can thank me for booting about 4 of those fuckers out of our supporters area who had the fucken audacity to stand right in front of our President's lounge because our piss weak CEO won't do it. They asked me where are they supposed to go? FMD I said go up to the grandstand we don't stop you using it unlike your useless club. So off Gino and his clowns went after spitting the dummy.

I reckon City of Joondalup will put a new padlock on the gate at Joondalup Arena soon and next time we'll be playing them at Kingsway or the Wanneroo Showgrounds.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168344

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Nothing has changed. WP came to play today fully knowing that they would knock us off as they always do.
We cannot deal with hard running and fast spreading play.
Lost all three grades.
Very thin on the ground. I agree 4 or more players don't warrant a game.
Nothing in the ressies to get excited about except Jacob Payne must come into the side..So we have to persevere
with players who do not warrant selection.
No depth right through the club.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168346

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43

Ted Nugent wrote: First some perspective: 5-1 is still way better than I would have ever expected. That said, having had unexpected wins against SF and C, disappointing to lose one which, on paper, we should have won. I'm not calling for wholesale changes, but some guys must under serious pressure. Dennis, as a permanent forward, has kicked one goal in six games. Smith had 7 touches and has been poor since the Eagles game. Eyres had 5 touches and not a single mark. Cary and Rogers also need to do more. For my part, I would bring in two of Payne, Henderson or Johnson for Smith and Dennis.

I agree with most of what you have said, except your assessment of Dennis. What he is doing is laying a lot of hard tackles and earning more of his possessions a little further up the ground. He has been a little inconsistent granted, however his attack on the ball and player keeps him in the side. Cary on the other hand has played 60 seconds of decent football for the year. For mine he is 1st to be sent down. 2nd under the pump has to be Smith. He played a great first game and everything went his way, but when the going gets tough he disappears and playing on a wing and averaging under 10 disposals per game is not enough output. Jaycob Payne has to come in this week for Smith or for the first time I will be starting to question Spalding's ability. I’m not too sure who to bring up next to replace Cary, especially with Ninja out possibly Penny or if Hansen can play as small forward he might be a good option.
The rest have done enough to keep their positions for now but the spot light is certainly aimed directly at a few players.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168347

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43

DD wrote: Such a disappointing day but I'm not surprised. Too many players have been out of form for a while but have not been put under any pressure to lose their place from players in the reserves.. Time for Earl to swing the axe and time for these players to go back and find some form in the Magoos.

Yep. Earl has not swung the axe at the passengers over the past few weeks when he really should have. But it's not only those going backwards we have to give those who are in good form a chance to show it in hte league. For example, look at Marlin last year. He was kicking bags of 4, 5 and 6 goals as well as being the leading possession winner. Not one chance to show what he could do as a forward in league side when we desperately needed a tall forward. Now it looks like we are doing the same Payne. We will lose players like Payne, Roe, Gordon and Johnson if we don't value them when they are in form.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168352

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
Doesn’t get any better,going to Moss street,isn’t a great place for us to play and win at.

Interesting month coming up that could put the coach and lack of quality recruiting in the spotlight.

Perth v WP 4 years 10 months ago #168384

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Stand the Test wrote: Yeah we always lose to WP so no big surprise. We are on the improve, not a top side. For mine the loss as TN says exposes a massive undercurrent of poorly performing players that had been masked by some deserved bit lucky wins. Single out LD by all means, he has been unbelievably bad.
And bozo not far behind him. And garstone not far behind him.

That must have had hurt STD ??? 3 x ripper wins by the Falcons :)

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 288 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes