Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154436

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Worm Burner wrote: Dismal effort by the Reserves today, looks like we'll miss finals in all 3 grades!!

A pretty piss poor effort from all 3 grades.
On a beautiful dry day perfect for a game of footy and we could muster a combined total from the 3 grades 12 goals in total.
We are still imo a fair way off it but the powers to be wil be doing backflips and back slapping that we won 8 games for the year,one more win than 2 years ago.
That’s how much we have improved!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154441

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Yep, a dismal day for the club. Just when the season looked like being a game changer for the club we dropped that game against EP and it all went haywire there on. I cannot think of any more sad time in all my 60 years following this club.
If anyone thinks that we can go anywhere without a solid recruiting campaign where all our needs are met then they are joking. Please don't tell us again that we can do it with what we have got.
We have some good young talent and have built a good foundation for some sort of future but that is not enough.
Get your butts off the chair and get out there and get us the #5 recruits that we need to support our boys. And make sure that they are they are the right players for the club.
No excuses. Go and get the job done or else close the doors .
Oh, and when you do, make sure that you turn the lights out.

Last edit: by smokey.

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154448

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Gents seriously not intending to be a smart arse but I was surprised by the ease of the SF win today I was really expecting a fired up performance from the Dees today with their season on the line and a sniff of finals action.

Looking at the stats SF appeared to dominate in all areas with something like a 100 odd more possessions. They also lost Higgins early thru injury yet where still able to dominate the clearances. Shaw looks as though he had a day out with a career best seven goals, his form at times this year has diabolical and I for one have been one of his biggest critics. He is a big key to our finals performance if he could find a patch of form that nets him a good haul of goals it would certainly aid the SF fortunes in September.

I hope your club continues it’s upward spiral next year, the WAFL,needs a strong PFC.

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154449

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Not being over critical here, it appears Perth have a dose of Finals fright !
They were right in the mix after the week 14 fixtures sitting just behind Claremont in the league standings. Then found themselves in 4th position on the league ladder for a period of 4 weeks. The closer we got to the finals, they seemed to have lost the plot.

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154486

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Disappointing for Perth fans not to have made the finals this year. It has been a dismal season for the WAFL and Perth making the finals would have been one of the few highlights for the year.

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154505

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I tend to agree with 'smokey' that they are two or three players short of being a good side.

BUT the people whom run the club must realise that it should have made the finals this year

they should have beaten EP and they also lost to EF during the season because of inaccurate kicking for goal.

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154506

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

swan42 wrote: Disappointing for Perth fans not to have made the finals this year. It has been a dismal season for the WAFL and Perth making the finals would have been one of the few highlights for the year.

It's been a dismal season for you Sean with your bogans underperforming yet again unlike Perth who almost made it to the finals. They have a fair bit to look forward to in 2019...can't say the same for your mob.

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154509

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote: Disappointing for Perth fans not to have made the finals this year. It has been a dismal season for the WAFL and Perth making the finals would have been one of the few highlights for the year.

It's been a dismal season for you Sean with your bogans underperforming yet again unlike Perth who almost made it to the finals. They have a fair bit to look forward to in 2019...can't say the same for your mob.

I have no idea where a/man got the name Sean from. It is NOT MY NAME, HAS NEVER BEEN MY NAME and WILL NOT BE MY NAME IN THE FUTURE. I have supported Swans starting in the 1960s; so if you think your barb about Swans under-performing is supposed to be cutting you are as ill-informed about that as you are about my name.

I suggest you check out the topic regarding the WAFC growing a backbone and you would realise that no WAFL supporter has any cause for optimism for the WAFL.

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154512

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Thanks Sean....

Round 20 2018 - Lose and it’s all over red rover 5 years 7 months ago #154518

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: Thanks Sean....

If only Malcolm Turnbull was as consistent as we can rely on your puerile comments.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 332 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL