Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140569

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
We aren’t as cashed up as some would like to believe Freezin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140570

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Freezn the chest is not usable, only the proceeds.
As stated I don't know how many times.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140641

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Swans also give cash up front as an inducement. The defender I mentioned appears to be taking time away from serious football.

Last edit: by Larry Bird.

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140643

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
depending on the player Larry, they didnt for Boekhurst so he went to East Freo.

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140655

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Maybe Kommer the same cash up front is certainly an inducement. Hopefully Perth can have a better season and suprise a few.

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140676

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Any news on the two players from Casey Demons?

What’s concerning is that of the players we have recruited so far, none of them are 194cm or over.

If they are expecting Sam Garstone to play forward, ruck and down back then that simply won’t work. The blokes coming off a knee reconstruction and it will take him time to get back into the swing of things.

Same thing with Spencer White. I don’t think he has played more than 15 games in a season since he has been here. They keep switching him around as well. Pick a position and leave him there.

I know some on here are dubious about picking up Ammos players but surely there is some lump of a lad out there that is capable of supporting Christian Eyres in the ruck. Doesn’t have to stand out every game but as the club motto from a couple of years said “play your role”.

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140691

• Danger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42

Mr AFL wrote: Any news on the two players from Casey Demons?

What’s concerning is that of the players we have recruited so far, none of them are 194cm or over.

If they are expecting Sam Garstone to play forward, ruck and down back then that simply won’t work. The blokes coming off a knee reconstruction and it will take him time to get back into the swing of things.

Same thing with Spencer White. I don’t think he has played more than 15 games in a season since he has been here. They keep switching him around as well. Pick a position and leave him there.

I know some on here are dubious about picking up Ammos players but surely there is some lump of a lad out there that is capable of supporting Christian Eyres in the ruck. Doesn’t have to stand out every game but as the club motto from a couple of years said “play your role”.

Claremont has about 6 ruckman on their list last year,surely one of them could be poached. Waa it Zach Storm from South who was playing ressies for a large portion of last year also?

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140713

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Mr AFL wrote: Any news on the two players from Casey Demons?

Mate the club has had 12 months (when Graham pulled the pin) to find a ruckman.
I'm starting to think someone at the club hates big people.
We don't even have an up and coming ruckman running around in the ressies.
When was the last time this club had 4 ruckman on its list at league/ressies level?

Yep the recruiting guy is a 4 foot nothing man that hates tall people!
We have poor list management people in place.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140889

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
Does anyone the answer to my Callum Collard query from a week ago.
Comeback still on the cards or given up long ago.

Club recruiting 6 years 3 months ago #140898

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217

Cesspit wrote: Does anyone the answer to my Callum Collard query from a week ago.
Comeback still on the cards or given up long ago.

Can't help you Cess but based on his erratic history at the club he had better be on the track putting in some pretty hard yards if he is intending to play at Lathlain in the coming season.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 423 guests and 4 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Froggy
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes