Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136161

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Not someone Grassy but something mate.....money! What impact will that have on Jones decision-making for next year.....as you say mate very disappointing indeed for you guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136173

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
All very disappointing but we must move on. Good luck to Tendai I wish him well.
Let's concentrate on getting Simon back and the recruiting we need to do to ensure that we can move forward with some confidence.

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136175

• 30plusyeardrought
  • 30plusyeardrought's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

smokey wrote: All very disappointing but we must move on. Good luck to Tendai I wish him well.
Let's concentrate on getting Simon back and the recruiting we need to do to ensure that we can move forward with some confidence.

True Smokey and hopefully the first thing the club is doing is going through the list starting with the high point players and working down,weeding out those players that simply are not performing at league level or are just not up to it.

Work out our needs eg. ruckmen,go out and get them whether thats from other wafl clubs,amatuers,country footy whatever go out and get them.

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136179

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
They do need all the help they can get.
Basket case they are.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136195

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Plenty of examples of guys coming back from injury plagued AFL careers and having an impact at WAFL. Only need to look at Brad Smith who did 2 knees while on the Weags list, came back to Subi and was a dominant player. The reduced load allows them to get on the paddock, hope that's the case for Tunbridge.

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136204

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119

Senior Seagull wrote: Plenty of examples of guys coming back from injury plagued AFL careers and having an impact at WAFL. Only need to look at Brad Smith who did 2 knees while on the Weags list, came back to Subi and was a dominant player. The reduced load allows them to get on the paddock, hope that's the case for Tunbridge.

I wouldn't compare Tunbridge with Smith, different leagues. Mzungu was the player we needed.

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136250

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Cesspit wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Plenty of examples of guys coming back from injury plagued AFL careers and having an impact at WAFL. Only need to look at Brad Smith who did 2 knees while on the Weags list, came back to Subi and was a dominant player. The reduced load allows them to get on the paddock, hope that's the case for Tunbridge.

I wouldn't compare Tunbridge with Smith, different leagues. Mzungu was the player we needed.

Yeh that's a blow Mzungu going back to Fremantle in a development role, though doesn't sound like a match day role I wonder if playing for us is still a possibility? We should be in discussions with him about the possibility.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136251

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

Demons Forever wrote: They do need all the help they can get.
Basket case they are.

You talking about the Shockers or the Demons here?

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136252

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

jackspratt wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: They do need all the help they can get.
Basket case they are.

You talking about the Shockers or the Demons here?

Only a matter of time before your club is a basket case again once your bank account runs dry only this time no other WAFL clubs will answer your calls for help and with no spiritual home you can just disappear into the ether.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Last edit: by DD.

Simon Tunbridge 6 years 6 months ago #136258

• 30plusyeardrought
  • 30plusyeardrought's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

DD wrote:

Cesspit wrote:

Yeh that's a blow Mzungu going back to Fremantle in a development role, though doesn't sound like a match day role I wonder if playing for us is still a possibility? We should be in discussions with him about the possibility.

No chance of him playing he's the Dockers match day runner as well

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1191 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog