Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131429

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: HaHa S42 I think your right but anything can happen on the day and one team has massively more motivation and reason to win than the other. I can imagine the hate levels will blow out of all proportion on here if we do lose.
If we can get a good start and put lots of scoreboard pressure on then history shows the AFL listed boys will put the cue in the rack, lets hope so. Given the Eagles have next to no chance of making the finals I wonder if they'll load EP up. Some chance that Nicnat will play for EP next week which will give a nice boost to the gate if he did.
I'm sure that will gladden the heart of all you Swannies if that happens .... not!!

SS surely on balance you would prefer teams from the G7 to make the finals rather than a host club aligned team?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131439

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
In fact the boys regrouped after that embarrassing performance against SF and gave the two AFL reserves teams a good run for their money, a loss of only 21 points to Peel in Mandurah the week before when another flogging was expected it is fair to say and then to back that up with a win over EP is something to take into pre season 2018.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131453

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
SS why would the Eagles play Nic Nat anywhere?
It is pointless.
They are not going to beat the Crows unless they can find half a dozen decent AFL players around the country somewhere and draft them on to the list this week because their current squad are simply not good enough.
They would not jeopardise him for EP.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131454

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes DD a good finish to the year.
I was expecting a couple of floggings.
We have certainly unearthed some good youngsters, but we can't expect them to be the complete answer.
Potentially 4 returning AFL players all required players and we MUST NOT FAIL.
On top of that we need to recruit to our needs, top players not strugglers and if that means freeing up points and spending money DO IT.
Wish I could have seen that game yesterday, maybe there is some Demon spirit left after all.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131461

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: HaHa S42 I think your right but anything can happen on the day and one team has massively more motivation and reason to win than the other. I can imagine the hate levels will blow out of all proportion on here if we do lose.
If we can get a good start and put lots of scoreboard pressure on then history shows the AFL listed boys will put the cue in the rack, lets hope so. Given the Eagles have next to no chance of making the finals I wonder if they'll load EP up. Some chance that Nicnat will play for EP next week which will give a nice boost to the gate if he did.
I'm sure that will gladden the heart of all you Swannies if that happens .... not!!

SS surely on balance you would prefer teams from the G7 to make the finals rather than a host club aligned team?

Swan I hope Subi rip them a new sphincter next week, 1 loaded up AFL reserves team in the finals is one too many as we saw last year, I hope Souths can take some revenge for last year and destroy Freo in the qual final, then WP or CL to do the same in the 1st semi, so we can have just the 2nd pure finals series since 2012.

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131465

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Swan I hope Subi rip them a new sphincter next week, 1 loaded up AFL reserves team in the finals is one too many as we saw last year, I hope Souths can take some revenge for last year and destroy Freo in the qual final, then WP or CL to do the same in the 1st semi, so we can have just the 2nd pure finals series since 2012.

SS where does Swans fit in your scenario?

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131468

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey you Subi and Swans blokes take your conversation elsewhere will you?
Get on your bike.

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131475

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Watching Richmond v Fremantle got me thinking about Reece Conca and Dean Kent. I think Dean Kent is a real talent not sure if he's just out injured I honestly don't expect his AFL career to be ending anytime soon but I think Reece Conca might be in the delisted zone. Had a lot of injuries but I don't think lived up to his early potential. Would be handy in the midfield to give Jonesy and Trops a hand.
Get on your bike.

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131476

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes DD Reece would be handy.
Here's a list of possibles.

Mzungu
McInnes
Tunbridge
Wellingham
Conca
Johnson?

Round 22 2017 vs East Perth 6 years 8 months ago #131480

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
If Mzungu returns it should encourage the others to join him.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 542 guests and 5 members online

• Beasley Hutton
  • Freezin
  • Swedgen
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977