Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Some Help finally 6 years 7 months ago #131203

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

Grassy wrote:

Freezin wrote: DD..... Barnaby and tend my flock???..... LOL.....really mate?...........just cant believe you think its ok for Perth to be bailed out for all their own stupid fark ups.....hopefully Canning Vale and Kelmscott are the answer Perth fans are looking for over due success.......obviously having extra points hasn't helped....and why is that?

Oh please!

Don't start that Canning Vale Rubbish all over again.Who's going to go there,even via Thornlie Station?You?!

Grassy this is not about relocation.
Read man.
It's about zones.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some Help finally 6 years 7 months ago #131205

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

smokey wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: All sounds promising but the devil is in the detail.
If they are serious maybe some good will come3 of it.

We need growth areas such as we had in the 50s & 60s. Canning Vale should and must come back to us along with additional adjustments to our country zones.
Having said that, we need to put much more positive and proactive effort into maximising the the benefits of all our assets.
Yes DF, the proof will be in the details but as Dazzler alluded, if we don't have the right people on the watch it will all mean nought.

Exactly!!!!!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Some Help finally 6 years 7 months ago #131244

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Stop eatin the grass Grassy.

Some Help finally 6 years 7 months ago #131253

• greatwhitepointer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 12
while I don't agree with the host club arrangement, seeing the eagles are moving to Lathlain
Perth should be the host club not East PERTH.
But really what should happen is all players who come from a WAFL club, should play for
their original clubs, and the eastern states AFL players be allocated a WAFL team, like it was
before.

Some Help finally 6 years 7 months ago #131254

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

greatwhitepointer wrote: while I don't agree with the host club arrangement, seeing the eagles are moving to Lathlain
Perth should be the host club not East PERTH.
But really what should happen is all players who come from a WAFL club, should play for
their original clubs, and the eastern states AFL players be allocated a WAFL team, like it was
before.

Neither the Eagles or PFC want that alignment.

Some Help finally 6 years 7 months ago #131417

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43

Dazzler wrote: The carnage at this club is entirely self created so why should the WAFC have to bail us out?

If they don't dismiss the current admin it will mean diddly squat

Not sure the carnage at PFC is "ENTIRELY" self created. A lot of it has to do with outside influences as well. For example, AFL raping the competition, zoning areas have not favoured Perth in 40 years, other teams cheating with payments etc etc etc.

Some Help finally 6 years 7 months ago #131419

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43

smokey wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: All sounds promising but the devil is in the detail.

Yes DF, the proof will be in the details but as Dazzler alluded, if we don't have the right people on the watch it will all mean nought.

This is my criticism of PFC. They simply don't have people attending games in their zones. Too much emphasis is placed on junior and suburban coach recommendations. I have spoken to several junior clubs, who have never seen a PFC member at a game or training. I have also spoken to several coaches of 16 year old players who for various reasons advise good players not to tryout for WAFL (especially Perth).

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 449 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Mr AFL
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr