Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130815

• demons2013
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130816

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Nice work d2013. About bloody time and restores a bit of faith that the WAFC actually cares about the long term viability of the WAFL comp. Still need to get rid of the dead wood running the club they would still be capable of finding a way to fail. The WAFC needs to help the club get some key people involved in running our club better so we get the best out of our zones. I would like to see country zones brought into this also. Some clubs have enjoyed enormous riches from their country zones.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130817

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Would of thought WCE spruicing up Lathlain was a good start for improving Perths future......Perth seek Canning Vale to improve their future?.....Fark I hope EF seek an upgrade on Moss St to improve their future..... hopefully Taylor will keep this equalization equal for all.......a competitive WAFL.....lets start on WCE and Freo first and not the hard worked zones of footy clubs doing the hard yards off their own back....not getting freebies like ground upgrades eh?

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130820

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Good to hear that they still alive at the wheel(WAFC). Be most interested in the detail when they finally see the light of day...

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130821

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: Would of thought WCE spruicing up Lathlain was a good start for improving Perths future......Perth seek Canning Vale to improve their future?.....Fark I hope EF seek an upgrade on Moss St to improve their future..... hopefully Taylor will keep this equalization equal for all.......a competitive WAFL.....lets start on WCE and Freo first and not the hard worked zones of footy clubs doing the hard yards off their own back....not getting freebies like ground upgrades eh?

Geezus Perth had farrk all to cheer about for 20 years and first sign of light and someones whinging already.
Get on your bike.

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130822

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391
The carnage at this club is entirely self created so why should the WAFC have to bail us out?

If they don't dismiss the current admin it will mean diddly squat

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130826

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Wonderful news that one of the major impediments to a more even and equitable WAFL competition, the HOST CLUB ALIGNMENT, is going to be scrapped by the WAFC.

PS If it is not the case then once again the words are meaningless and should be taken with less than a grain of salt.

PPS With respect to moving junior clubs from the dominant clubs then I would expect Ellenbrook et al to be returned to Swans from East Perth. Similarly, it stands to reason given Subiaco's generational dominance that they would see a reduction in the number of junior clubs within Subiaco's zone.

Last edit: by swan42.

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130828

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm going to get on the blower and contact the WAFC to see if they build a new room at Moss st to fit in their 30 flags or what ever it is , in all seriousness though Dazzler is spot on.

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130832

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Peter North wrote: I'm going to get on the blower and contact the WAFC to see if they build a new room at Moss st to fit in their 30 flags or what ever it is , in all seriousness though Dazzler is spot on.

PN whilst I wouldn't presume to speak to the management of the Perth Football Club what is obvious is that the host club alignment cannot help a club such as Perth to develop a team given that any Perth player drafted by one of the two WA domiciled AFL clubs loses the services of those players and potentially have those players play AGAINST them the following season.

Some Help finally 6 years 8 months ago #130843

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Peter North wrote: I'm going to get on the blower and contact the WAFC to see if they build a new room at Moss st to fit in their 30 flags or what ever it is , in all seriousness though Dazzler is spot on.

PN whilst I wouldn't presume to speak to the management of the Perth Football Club what is obvious is that the host club alignment cannot help a club such as Perth to develop a team given that any Perth player drafted by one of the two WA domiciled AFL clubs loses the services of those players and potentially have those players play AGAINST them the following season.

We certainly could do with the services of Wellingham, McInness and Tunbridge from WC right now.
Get on your bike.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 566 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020