Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82966

• Baseline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15

South4eva wrote: MR AFL poach & expect to be poached upon…

What senior currently contract players have PFC poached?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82967

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Yes he has been to training 30 plus and he is in the leadership group and responsible for some of the younger players at the club.

I'm saying this rumor is all smoke and mirrors.

South we gave you guys first crack at Jones. You couldn't come up with a decent offer and we did. Besides Jones was UNCONTRACTED Tropiano isn't.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82968

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1

Mr AFL wrote: Yes he has been to training 30 plus and he is in the leadership group and responsible for some of the younger players at the club.

South we gave you guys first crack at Jones. You couldn't come up with a decent offer and we did. Besides Jones was UNCONTRACTED Tropiano isn't.

It was a decent offer for a 32 year old & I know that for a fact…ur members would b decidedly concerned if that knew exactly how much ‘over’ that amount u end up getting him for…& I certainly dont blame CJ for taking the offer!!!

Last edit: by South4eva.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82969

• Baseline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

South4eva wrote:

Mr AFL wrote: Yes he has been to training 30 plus and he is in the leadership group and responsible for some of the younger players at the club.

It was a decent offer for a 32 year old & I know that for a fact…ur members would b decidedly concerned if that knew exactly how much ‘over’ that amount u end up getting him for…& I certainly dont blame CJ for taking the offer!!!

You know jack shit mate, and certainly not qualified as to what PFC members would think. Making a higher offer to an un contracted player doesn't constitute poaching.

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82970

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned

Baseline wrote:

South4eva wrote:

You know jack shit mate, and certainly not qualified as to what PFC members would think. Making a higher offer to an un contracted player doesn't constitute poaching.

in my postion at SF believe me BS i know for a fact the offer & counter offer... again I dont blame CJ for taking it! money for jam...

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82971

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
South4eva, you should worry about the state of your own club. CJ sought counsel about coming home to WA and was told to come back to Souths. When your club didn't want to know one of their favourite sons he naturally looked elsewhere.
Apparently Southe have run out of their traditional brown paper bags, but more importantly, they have run out of stuff to put in them. :sick: :sick:

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82972

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

30plusyeardrought wrote: Theres a few on here that have watched some pre-season training,has Tropiano been in attendance,yes or no???

Yes he was amongst those photos.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82973

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned

smokey wrote: South4eva, you should worry about the state of your own club. CJ sought counsel about coming home to WA and was told to come back to Souths. When your club didn't want to know one of their favourite sons he naturally looked elsewhere.
Apparently Southe have run out of their traditional brown paper bags, but more importantly, they have run out of stuff to put in them. :sick: :sick:

get ur facts right smokey...we had a contract drawn up ready to sign by CJ when Perth countered with a much larger offer...AGAIN I dont blame CJ for taking Perths offer!!!

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82974

• Baseline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
So you made offer to jones, Perth offered more and he came - why are you sniping PFC about 'poach and be poached'?

Well Done Aiden Tropiano 8 years 3 months ago #82975

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
My understanding is that Marty Atkins was approached by Jones for advice.
Marty Atkins told him to go back to South, come and talk to me if you are not satisfied.
Jones was not satisfied, so he came back to talk to Marty.
I think Marty needs to be complemented for telling Jones to go back to South.
It sounds to me like he wanted to go back to Marty rather than go back to South.

Hardly poaching.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 234 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes