Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46579

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Dazzler wrote: DD, the comments are on Elari's personal FB page. Have a look. You could field a decent team out of the ex-players who have commented.

Spot on that the clean out needs to go further.

Priceless!!! Hahaha It makes an absolute mockery of those who lambasted those of us on these forums over the years who said the players could not possibly respect this bloke. Those that have maintained he had the full support of the player group are a joke.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46580

• Jebus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

30plusyeardrought wrote:

You just cant dismiss all the other comments from ex players.

Spot on. Easy the dismiss the options of blokes with chequered histories, but looking at the list there, there's some blokes I've had a bit to do with who did label as quality individuals

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46581

• Jebus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

DD wrote: Where are these FB comments by former players boys? Can't see any on the Perth FC facebook page but maybe it is being edited? The most notable absentee in the comments on the sacking announcement is that flogger Gavin Caudle. He was a major McMahon supporter and sponsor of the club. FFS who needs sponsors like him?

The clean out has only just begun. The club needs to rid itself of all toxic links attached to Damian McMahon. I haven't heard a lot of good things about that football manager. Apparently he got up Ali Smiths nose.

Caudle came across as a creep

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46584

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Jebus wrote:

DD wrote: Where are these FB comments by former players boys? Can't see any on the Perth FC facebook page but maybe it is being edited? The most notable absentee in the comments on the sacking announcement is that flogger Gavin Caudle. He was a major McMahon supporter and sponsor of the club. FFS who needs sponsors like him?

The clean out has only just begun. The club needs to rid itself of all toxic links attached to Damian McMahon. I haven't heard a lot of good things about that football manager. Apparently he got up Ali Smiths nose.

Caudle came across as a creep

Hopefully he will pull his sponsorship after this announcement. Surely the club can attract better sponsors than that? Maybe Brownes will jump back on board? From memory Brian Leys signed them up and they chose not to renew. I wonder why? :blush:
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46586

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Jebus wrote:

Before the Bounce wrote:

Dazzler wrote: Geez have a look at the number of ex-PFC players commenting on Elari's post. Damo didn't make too many friends at Lathlain did he!

I don't care what anyone says, right from the get go when he butchered two gold standard colts squads the guy was a disaster. Hopefully a few of those who were tarnished with the "culture" purge tag might come back and maybe a few who were looking like they were heading out the door now might stay.

My thoughts exactly Dazzler, that bloke butchered a lot of quality good kids in his time in control of the colts. He also stabbed other coaches in the back while he was at it. Wish all the best in the future , Fuk no way Sleaze bag.

The amount of former players and staff liking Blue's comment is telling. If I was mates with him I'd be liking it too.

On McMahons LinkedIn profile, he lists "culture change" as one of his skills.

Jebus the one "like" on Elari's FB page that grabed my attention was from a WAFL commentator!
Sounds like McMahon was well known(or is it,he had a reputation) outside the PFC circle.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46587

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391
30+ he's an absolute Demon loyal is CM. He saw exactly the same thing most of us saw in McMahon.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46589

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dazzler wrote: 30+ he's an absolute Demon loyal is CM. He saw exactly the same thing most of us saw in McMahon.

Ok,gee we have a few TV personalities that follow us.
I think it justifies the worries and concerns that we had with this appointment right from the get go.

You would also have to question the reason behind Ross Youngs departure now...was there more to that???
After reading all these comments from ex players it puts doubt in my mind!!

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46593

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
By CM you don't mean Corbin Middlemas do you. He is a Claremont supporter.

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46598

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I'm pretty sure he follows Perth cesspit...

New Coach 2015 and Beyond 9 years 9 months ago #46599

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cesspit wrote: By CM you don't mean Corbin Middlemas do you. He is a Claremont supporter.

Yeah i do know its one of the ABC commentators that is the Perth supporter,so when Dazzler mentioned CM i thought it must have been him,it could be the other guy,i cant think of his name?
Anyway if CM is a Tiger supporter it makes his "like" even more curious!
He does have Claremont(as a like) mentioned on his FB page and nothing about Perth.

Either way i think it just goes to show what the general feelings were about the coach!

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 470 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977