Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135626

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
From what I'm hearing this GF could go down in the record books for all the wrong reasons. I'm expecting fireworks from the opening bounce. Wouldn't rule out an all in brawl including coaches and support staff at one of the breaks. Nearly happened at 3/4 time last time we met. Lockyer, Wheeler and Cockie all gave out dirty cheap shots in the 2nd semi. I expect these 3 along with Halligan and Ryan will be targeted for heavy physical attention.

Crowd building but weather keeping 50/50 goers out.

Rain might help us but predicting Subi by 19 points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135628

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: From what I'm hearing this GF could go down in the record books for all the wrong reasons. I'm expecting fireworks from the opening bounce. Wouldn't rule out an all in brawl including coaches and support staff at one of the breaks. Nearly happened at 3/4 time last time we met. Lockyer, Wheeler and Cockie all gave out dirty cheap shots in the 2nd semi. I expect these 3 along with Halligan and Ryan will be targeted for heavy physical attention.

Looked like 47,000 to me.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135630

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

swan42 wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: From what I'm hearing this GF could go down in the record books for all the wrong reasons. I'm expecting fireworks from the opening bounce. Wouldn't rule out an all in brawl including coaches and support staff at one of the breaks. Nearly happened at 3/4 time last time we met. Lockyer, Wheeler and Cockie all gave out dirty cheap shots in the 2nd semi. I expect these 3 along with Halligan and Ryan will be targeted for heavy physical attention.

47.000 what .

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135634

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

47.000 what .

Just being slightly sarcastic and/or indulging in hyperbole.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135642

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote:

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

47.000 what .

Must be a great Boat Show for you to be chiming in.Unless there's a tuckshop at the Convention Centre?Gives you time to sit down and troll.

Why are you going off topic again , didn't you learn from the last time when you got your little holiday.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135654

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
looks like Subi's shitehouse kicking have handed Peel back to back flags.........and there is me thinking the full time professionals were appalling shots at goal......kudos on your back to back RD.....hopefully Subi's gallant effort won't fool the powers above that no changes need to be made come finals time for the aligned sides.......

Last edit: by Freezin.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135662

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: looks like Subi's shitehouse kicking have handed Peel back to back flags.........and there is me thinking the full time professionals were appalling shots at goal......kudos on your back to back RD.....hopefully Subi's gallant effort won't fool the powers above that no changes need to be made come finals time for the aligned sides.......

Yep ,their best player Dawson out early and others playing sore, Subi had them on toast , definitely two teams above WAFL level playing.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135672

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How's the speech from Horskey, now i know where their self entitled fans get it from, make no mistake WAFL fans this Subi side will still be dominant for years to come.

Last edit: by Peter North.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135675

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Don't know whether to say congratulations Peel or suck shit Subiaco. Thank you Peelmantle for letting Subiaco know the taste of defeat and knowing what it's like to come up short against better opposition. The rest of us have had to bow down to Subiaco for far too long, now they have had to bow their heads in defeat 2 years running denying them what they have got used to turning up and winning and singing the song on the last day of the football year.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Peter North

Last edit: by DD.

Blood Bath Beckons 6 years 6 months ago #135676

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Well done Peel on 2 in a row.Stole that 1 today but winners are grinners.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 214 guests and one member online

• premiership hangover

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020