Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135200

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Hey guys please keep posts inline with topic or alternatively start a new topic on the relevant board.

Boycotting GF doesn't belong on the Peel board... Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135208

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Rookie draft wrote: Hey guys please keep posts inline with topic or alternatively start a new topic on the relevant board.

Why?? Are you so precious that you only want positive stuff on your site?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135212

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

58shark wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: Hey guys please keep posts inline with topic or alternatively start a new topic on the relevant board.

58shark are you suggesting that Rookie Draft deleting posts encouraging people to do other things and boycott the WAFL grand final is being precious? Seriously, actually I am surprised RD has not deleted more posts on this topic, he has let a lot of anti Peel stuff go on here but at the end of the day it is free speech and just various supporters expressing different views which is what a chat forum is all about.

RD is doing a great job moderating his clubs board and I encourage more Peel people to jump on board.

Last edit: by OzFooty.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 7 months ago #135214

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
378 topics on the Peel alignment on WAFL general and yet people still post on here about it that's a true definition of trolling or maybe just a bunch of dumdarses that can't read .

Last edit: by Peter North.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 6 months ago #135237

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

OzFooty Admin wrote:

58shark wrote:

58shark are you suggesting that Rookie Draft deleting posts encouraging people to do other things and boycott the WAFL grand final is being precious? Seriously, actually I am surprised RD has not deleted more posts on this topic, he has let a lot of anti Peel stuff go on here but at the end of the day it is free speech and just various supporters expressing different views which is what a chat forum is all about.

RD is doing a great job moderating his clubs board and I encourage more Peel people to jump on board.

To honest OFA, the comment reminded me of a situation that occurred not that long ago when a mod was deleting anything anti his club. I thought "here we go again" - especially as there is a fair bit of aggressive banter around other sites.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 6 months ago #135240

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

OzFooty Admin wrote:

58shark wrote:

To honest OFA, the comment reminded me of a situation that occurred not that long ago when a mod was deleting anything anti his club. I thought "here we go again" - especially as there is a fair bit of aggressive banter around other sites.

Lol and here's one of the dumbarses I was talking about.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 6 months ago #135245

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dawson's last game I can see a bit of carnage happening., he may have Wheeler in his sights.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 6 months ago #135251

• oobisoobi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
Don't let Dawson know there is a send off rule in the WAFL....oh forgot. he's a docker. that rule will not apply

Last edit: by oobisoobi.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 6 months ago #135253

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Peter there's some bad blood between Subi and Peel imo.I think Dawson will take Ryan out.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 6 years 6 months ago #135258

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
More like Ryan will take Zac out with a right knee to his head when Liam is sitting on Dawsons shoulders taking a mark during the game.....Ryan might even get the chance to finish off Zac on his descent down with his left knee if he gets enough height and hang time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by Freezin.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 426 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL